Can we get excited now? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Can we get excited now?

Reaction Score
Oh yes very very excited here from the west coast. The past few years were dreadful to say the least. This team has passion and Hurley is exactly what this team needed.

All that said. This team will get trashed for the remainder of the year because it lacks heart, character and determination. Oh yes, it also lacks cell phone support !!!!

How you doing my man August West. Hope all is well with you.

GO HUSKIES !!!!

Reaction Score
After this win tonight where we looked like the better team clearly for the whole game against a top 15 team are we fans allowed to get excited about the prospects of this team? I comfortable in saying we were vastly underrated coming into this yr. Lets go and hopefully beat another top 15 team in Oregon tomorrow!! I BELIEVE AGAIN!!!!!!!!! HURLEY!!!!!!
That could possibly have been the best game the Husky men have played since the last championship run. They played Husky ball on both sides of the ball this evening. Nothing better than beating 'Cuse!

Reaction Score
Watched the game with Scote, like old, great times.

What an awesome win for the kids, Coach, us and UCONN NATION! Not only did we beat quse in the garden, we looked great and played hard. Coach Hurley is like Russell Crowe in Gladiator and the kids follow. It's early but it's like a cloud has been officially lifted.

Reaction Score
I don’t care if Cuse didn’t have their point guard I know it matters but we pretty much lead front to back against a team we were nine point underdogs against with a large long front court. We had five guys in double figures (almost 6)and Carlton barely played !!! it’s possible we could have one of the best backcourts in the country this year and probably the deepest backcourt in the country(5 deep)- And one more thing : Gilbert is not still yet fully ready , yakwe coming off an injury and no Sydney Wilson and no diarra -this could get really interesting.

Reaction Score
To Me this was the biggest win in three years - easily. Might The biggest win since national championship or Jalens shot vs Cincy.

C

Chief00

If we could have hit free throws and Cobb could manage not to knock guys over like bowling pins, that would have been a 12 to 15 point win. This squad has come a long way in a short time, but we still need alot more at the forward positions before I am sold.

By the way, I thought Cobb was great overall, especially in the first half.

My friend, where Chief comes from its great having a Big knocking the other team’s Bigs on their butt rather than the other way around. We have seen too much of that in recent years.

Reaction Score
My friend, where Chief comes from its great having a Big knocking the other team’s Bigs on their butt rather than the other way around. We have seen too much of that in recent years.

I dont mind Cobb knocking guys on their butts, I would just prefer that he not do it when he has the ball 3' from the hoop.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
giphy.gif

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
We're a decent team but continued hard work, development and good health will be necessary to build a tournament resume. Some nice eye candy tonight for our recruits.

Im happy with the guy we have putting the pieces together. Feeling like Hurley will build this thing back up in a year or 2.

Screw a year or two. The future is now!

Reaction Score
For those in attendance, was Cuse selling “15th Ranked!” T-shirts? Asking for a friend.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom