OT: - Can Purvis become a WWE Superstar? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: Can Purvis become a WWE Superstar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
No they are not. They want to be but they aren't. You are a bigger mark than I thought.

History is littered with guys who get over on their own.

I must've missed the big Daniel Bryan push on his wwe entry . The company reacts to guys getting over and THEN makes decisions.

Conversely history is littered with early company pushes that fail miserably.

Lol at the mark who doesn't know how the business works.

I got news for you, mark. Vince McMahon actually survived his limo being blown up on Monday night raw. Hard to believe but there it is

Daniel Bryan was made to look good from the moment he first joined the company. He was the big surprise reveal for the star studded "Team WWE" for their Summerslam main event in his 2nd ever TV appearance. He was literally given a push from the moment he was on WWE TV.

It's pretty cute that you don't think company narrative has a massive amount of influence in who becomes a star and who doesn't. The company even hit people over the head with it in the Stone Cold vs Mr McMahon days.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
IMG_6646.JPG

I feel like Chief used to be in the wwe...

Reaction Score
It is endlessly hilarious to me how completely painfully morose and negative a lot of you old gray schmucks are. I know the internet is a place built for people to crap on others to make themselves feel just an ounce better about themselves, but the frequency with which you see it on the boneyard is just depressing to me.

This isn't reddit where everyone is some random person, theoretically outside of fans of other teams who come here, we all have an interest in something that's important to us in common. You'd think that would maybe prevent some of the negativity as a method of showboating, but here we are.

Reaction Score
Chalkin this thread up to those "recreational cigarrettes"...

Reaction Score
It is endlessly hilarious to me how completely painfully morose and negative a lot of you old gray schmucks are. I know the internet is a place built for people to crap on others to make themselves feel just an ounce better about themselves, but the frequency with which you see it on the boneyard is just depressing to me.

This isn't reddit where everyone is some random person, theoretically outside of fans of other teams who come here, we all have an interest in something that's important to us in common. You'd think that would maybe prevent some of the negativity as a method of showboating, but here we are.
Living in CT isn't easy for a lot of people I guess.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
3. Reasonably well spoken

Putting aside the implications that black hoops players being called "articulate" is already a red flag, since when is "reasonably well spoken" a characteristic even remotely associated with WWE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom