OT: - Can Purvis become a WWE Superstar? | The Boneyard

OT: Can Purvis become a WWE Superstar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Strengths:
1. Absolutely ripped and looked like he lost weight for basketball. If he lifted for size he would be even more of a beast...not to mention if hes all oiled up.
2. Not a bad looking guy. Tall enough for wwe
3. Reasonably well spoken
4. He has the whole red Ferrari gimmick that can work for him. His entrance can be pulling up to the ring in a red Ferrari convertible with shades on
5. Athletic and reckless with his body
6. As we know, he's not afraid to step out of bounds and do some work outside the court/ring

Obviously he will never play in the NBA. He could have a nice career overseas, but why not give WWE a try? You got this, Purv.

Presentation3.jpg

Reaction Score
Biggest roadblock is that WWE doesn't historically push African Americans as main eventers. Booker T is literally the only exception to that rule in the last 30 years.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
I'm beyond words or a clever meme reply for this abomination of a thread.

Just lock it up and pretend it never happened please. Or move to Cesspool.

Reaction Score
My boss is neighbors with Vince McMahon's daughter (married to Triple H). I can have him work on getting Purvis some type of audition at the WWE headquarters down here in Stamford.

They have a big training facility complete with arena for TV tapings down in Orlando now.

Reaction Score
Biggest roadblock is that WWE doesn't historically push African Americans as main eventers. Booker T is literally the only exception to that rule in the last 30 years.

True, but they can get him some tribal tattoos and turn him Samoan. It worked for The Rock

Reaction Score
I know, crazy OP but I gotta say that pic of Purvis absolutely ripped took a YUGE amount of work. I stood next to him at The Rent one day and was surprised at how big he is. Love Rodney. Good luck wherever!

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
How is he on the stick? Can he cut a Promo?

Reaction Score

Don't tell that to Junkyard Dog - well he's dead so you can't tell him that, but you understand. He might sneak into the 30 year window.

Reaction Score
Don't tell that to Junkyard Dog - well he's dead so you can't tell him that, but you understand. He might sneak into the 30 year window.

JYD was a midcarder during his time in WWF. Booker T was the only African American to hold a world title belt really ever in the WWF/E.

Reaction Score
JYD was a midcarder during his time in WWF. Booker T was the only African American to hold a world title belt really ever in the WWF/E.

He was more than a midcarder in the mid-80s - I don't equate "world title" as a main event personality - a quick search tells me he won the first WWE pay per view event in '85 by "beating" Iron Sheik (Champ in '83) and Savage (Champ in '88) - but let's put that aside, because The Rock, who identifies as African American, is by far the largest crossover star the WWE ever had and I completely pass over that.

pj

Reaction Score
Can Rodney act? That has more to do with WWE than muscles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom