Can make fun of Herm now | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Can make fun of Herm now

Reaction Score
My ASU buddies are going crazy and they are still a week away from the spring game.

After dealing with the circus that Diaco brought to UConn it will be fun to be able to watch this one as an "innocent bystander"

Reaction Score
When Herm Edwards coached KC Chiefs I saw some of his head scratching behavior during training camp with motivational placards he had hand written. This was on "Hard Knocks."
If I was an alum of ASU I would be furious. It is coaching hires like this that set back programs years.

Reaction Score
When Herm Edwards coached KC Chiefs I saw some of his head scratching behavior during training camp with motivational placards he had hand written. This was on "Hard Knocks."
If I was an alum of ASU I would be furious. It is coaching hires like this that set back programs years.

Decades?

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Ok so he took care of the 2 wins. Now 22 losses in a row?

Just wanted to bump this chain up. I love Herm but honestly had no clue how he would do. Wishing him nothing but the best.

Thank you for this, Hornet. @whaler11 must be held accountable for his bad takes. We all knew Herm would have tremendous success at ASU, except for this one false prophet. I think he owes an apology to us all, and to @Nostical in particular.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Thank you for this, Hornet. @whaler11 must be held accountable for his bad takes. We all knew Herm would have tremendous success at ASU, except for this one false prophet. I think he owes an apology to us all, and to @Nostical in particular.
Oh boy....and I thought it was going to be a nice quiet friday.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Ok so he took care of the 2 wins. Now 22 losses in a row?

Just wanted to bump this chain up. I love Herm but honestly had no clue how he would do. Wishing him nothing but the best.

I wouldn’t put it past him to lose 22 in a row. Man did Michigan State melt.

Reaction Score
I wouldn’t put it past him to lose 22 in a row. Man did Michigan State melt.
I was gonna say. It’s still early. These two wins mean nothing. He could very well lose a bunch.
One game at a time I guess.
But predictions are just what they are- guesses.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I was gonna say. It’s still early. These two wins mean nothing. He could very well lose a bunch.
One game at a time I guess.
But predictions are just what they are- guesses.

Hey when you are right 51% of the time you are wrong 49...

Reaction Score
Hey when you are right 51% of the time you are wrong 49...
Truth is, you are 100% correct as of now. You predicted two wins. You have another day to bask in the glory.

While you’re on fire, any thoughts on tomorrow against Rhody?

Reaction Score
I think it is way too early to know if Herm Edwards will be a good coach at ASU or not. He inherited a team that went 7-6 (6-3 in the Pac 12), had wins over 2 top 25 teams and had gone to bowls in 5 of the last 6 years. And, the roster was not bare as ASU recruited pretty well as the rankings for the last 5 years are 36, 32, 24, 19, and 23.

I hope Edwards does well.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Truth is, you are 100% correct as of now. You predicted two wins. You have another day to bask in the glory.

While you’re on fire, any thoughts on tomorrow against Rhody?

At this point I’ll believe they won’t embarass themselves when it doesn’t happen.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom