Can make fun of Herm now | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Can make fun of Herm now

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I can't believe anyone is gonna buy what Herm is selling and that includes his staff. Except for Nostical, I mean.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I can't believe anyone is gonna buy what Herm is selling and that includes his staff. Except for Nostical, I mean.
I'm going to defend Nostical here. Does it matter if Nostical buys in on coach talk (and he does!)? The man drags his extended family near and far to support the program at lengths that are only seen in the deep south. 10 Nosticals are worth 100 of us regular low budget fans. We need more of him, many more, to boost the program.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I'm going to defend Nostical here. Does it matter if Nostical buys in on coach talk (and he does!)? The man drags his extended family near and far to support the program at lengths that are only seen in the deep south. 10 Nosticals are worth 100 of us regular low budget fans. We need more of him, many more, to boost the program.

Nostical is awesome in every way but predicting the future.

We kid because we love.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
He’s going to go 2-22 and they are going to carry him off and leave him in the desert.

Even the Nebraska fans get to laugh at someone.

Reaction Score
Even the ASU fans I know who were trying to defend the hire are cringing with this.

Meantime word is Sumlin at U of A is already making major inroads with a handful of local recruits.

Wait until Herm starts trying to pontificate when the ship is sinking. This will be a fun watch

Reaction Score
Herm is so out of touch with everything that is actually required of a modern college coach. I think he believed that the job consisted of giving a few motivational speeches, going to practice, and showing up to coach on Saturdays. Unless he's pissed all of his money away, I have no idea why he would get involved in D1A coaching at this point in his life. If it was simply about having the itch to coach, he should have taken a job as a HS or D3 Coach. The teams he assembles are going to be train wrecks compared to the competition he faces in The Pac 12.

Reaction Score
They just paid Graham $12MM to go away. That’s the only reason I think he makes it into year 3.

Either way it’s going to be a show worth watching

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
They just paid Graham $12MM to go away. That’s the only reason I think he makes it into year 3.

Either way it’s going to be a show worth watching

I love how UTSA constantly plays UA and ASU.

The year Coker had 20 starters back he should have beat UA - covered at least.

ASU gets UTSA and Michigan State at home. At SDSU. 9 Pac 12 games.

0-12 is in play. Might get saved by Oregon State at home.

Reaction Score
lmao he told players that if they're hurt, too bad. you better play or you're probably getting cut

Reaction Score
I’d volunteer to get cut and head down to Mill St to take calls on where I transfer.

This has worst P5 team in the country written all over it. He might not make it to Thanksgiving.

I hope we come calling when a bunch of 3* and 4* guys with minor injuries decide to transfer instead of risk hurting themselves further

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Does Herm understand these players of his aren't being bad for this foolishness?

Reaction Score

I love the fact that no one bothered to explain to Herm that he can't cut players and still keep them on scholarship. Not a bad plan if he wants less names to remember at practice, however its not great if he ever wants to win a game. At least he'll assure himself a high draft pick. Oh wait...

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Herm is kinda like Diaco if instead of just being crazy, Diaco was old and crazy.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom