Can make fun of Herm now | The Boneyard

Can make fun of Herm now

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
This has Diaco written all over it! Please, please! I would have to join the ASU message board if it were to happen!

Herm would eat up the Diacoism in the interview. Could you imagine the verbal diarrhea that would be coming out of Arizona State with both Herm and Fiasco in town?!

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
They must have heard his motivational speech.
Ain't that the truth. It reminds me of that George Carlin bit when he says you're listening to a guy and he's not stupid but then you realize he's full of merde.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I almost feel bad for Arizona State fans. Almost...

Reaction Score
This has Diaco written all over it! Please, please! I would have to join the ASU message board if it were to happen!
Herm would eat up the Diacoism in the interview. Could you imagine the verbal diarrhea that would be coming out of Arizona State with both Herm and Fiasco in town?!
One has to wonder, would a Sun Devil be able to fend off an Energy Vampire???

Reaction Score
I’d be careful pouring dirt on Herm Edwards. He may just surprise the world. Pete Carroll was branded “a loser” when he took the USC job. That’s the model to remember here—not Diaco.

Reaction Score
I’d be careful pouring dirt on Herm Edwards. He may just surprise the world. Pete Carroll was branded “a loser” when he took the USC job. That’s the model to remember here—not Diaco.

There is nothing that points to Herm Edwards being a success at the college level. Nothing. He was hired by his former agent. Have you seen his press conferences? Guy is in over his head.

Reaction Score

Pete Caroll wasn't out of coaching for a decade. Pete Caroll replaced a guy who bottomed out the USC Program, Edwards is replacing a guy who had a solid winning record at ASU. He's also trying to do it with no discernible staff to speak of. This looks like nothing more than a personality conflict between an AD and Coach that went way too far. Edwards isn't a Hail Mary Play for their AD, he's like A Stanford Band Play probability of success. Could it happen? Sure, but I'd put my money on 3-9, 2-10, I'm retiring to pursue other interests happening instead.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
must be the offseason because were talking about that has no relevance to Uconn football

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score

Given your track record with predictions, I'm sure they'll be in the college football playoff in no time

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
How about now?

In the article, there's a quote where he seemed amazed that he and his staff are already looking into 2019 players...any decent staff has been looking into 2019 guys for months already, this time table should not be a surprise to any coach with any knowledge of the CFB scene.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom