OT: - Can’t throw a toga party so pet pics | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Can’t throw a toga party so pet pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yeah she is a Mountain Cur at 52 lbs rescued her a year ago she’s a wonderful dog. Most definitely a hunter. Rabbits, squirrels and especially stupid chipmunks aren’t safe in our yard. But we were told because of her high energy she’d never be a lapdog well that was wrong. Always putting my legs to sleep at night lol.

This is the picture of her and one of her puppies in Stamford CT when we visited her to see if we’d like to rescue. You can see her puppy is a silver lab so we know who she hooked up with lol. View attachment 62275

She will be 3 this year.
My parents had a pure bred catahoula cur that looked like he could have been this dogs father. He ended up close to 100 pounds and dangerously protective. Beautiful bread still.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
7F4C80B0-74E4-461A-9B08-6F7FA6D31601.jpeg
Setting aside their differences to guard the baby’s room

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Not a cat person but that is a very cool looking cat!

Some people call them “torties“ for tortoise shell, but since she has white, she’s actually a calico. Pretty much all are female. I think she’s a pretty cat. She was a barn cat, or offspring of a barn cat.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Son's and daughther's dogs which not surprisingly have become Mrs Diesel's and my dogs.

Having a roofing company replace roof today and the black dog will get spooled up all day from the noise and people around house so Mrs Diesel borrowed some sort of compression shirt which is supposed to calm anxieties. My vote of a snoot full of Benadryl was shot down.

IMG_20201210_071320377~2.jpg

Reaction Score
Son's and daughther's dogs which not surprisingly have become Mrs Diesel's and my dogs.

Having a roofing company replace roof today and the black dog will get spooled up all day from the noise and people around house so Mrs Diesel borrowed some sort of compression shirt which is supposed to calm anxieties. My vote of a snoot full of Benadryl was shot down.

View attachment 62280
We've used the thunder shirt during fireworks....found that benadryl worked better...better yet both together

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

View attachment 62280

Dogs love beer, just saying. Supposedly bad for them.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

View attachment 62280

"Defend the house! Defend the house!! The UPS guy must have gotten heavy artillery!"

boba

Somewhere around Barstow
Reaction Score
The word is envious. The frau is allergic to animal dander (the product of years of science research using mice) so I can't have the companion animal. So I walk the streets with dog treats to meet the neighbors and their dogs. No really, I carry dog treats although I don't own a dog. The word is envious.

Reaction Score
The word is envious. The frau is allergic to animal dander (the product of years of science research using mice) so I can't have the companion animal. So I walk the streets with dog treats to meet the neighbors and their dogs. No really, I carry dog treats although I don't own a dog. The word is envious.

Do your neighbors like the treats? Do they do tricks for you?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
15 Dogs with lowest dander

You're welcome.

Reaction Score
Rescued our dog Beau..From a kill shelter in Tenn about 10 years ago.. Is a Therapy Dog that works with my Wife in a variety of volunteer situatons.. Among them American School for the Deaf..UConn Law School.. UConn Medical Ctr and Dental School.. Yale ..Veteran's Hospital/Newington ..Assisted Living facilities..Kids with Autism and reading comprehension issues..Simsbury Library Read Program.. Hospice work with the actively dying..And soon In the courtroom as comfort animals for kids who are put on the stand to testify ..Usually against family members re: some kind of violent crime that they witnessed...To name a few.. Our previous Therapy dog won a national award for helping to bring a child at CCMC out of a coma.. See below picture of Beau..

Last edited:

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Rescued our dog Beau..From a kill shelter in Tenn about 10 years ago.. Is a Therapy Dog that works with my Wife in a variety of volunteer situatons.. Among them American School for the Deaf..UConn Law School.. UConn Medical Ctr.. Yale ..Assisted Living facilities..Kids with Autism and reading comprehension issues.. Hospice work with the actively dying..And soon In the courtroom as comfort animals for kids who are put on the stand to testify ..Usually against family members re; some kind of violent crime..To name a few.. Our previous Therapy dog won a national award for helping to bring a child at CCMC out of a coma.. See below picture of Beau..
No mention of the men's room for help with urinalside recruiting.
Telling...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member