2020 Recruiting: - Cam Thomas Sets OVs (UConn in mix) | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: Cam Thomas Sets OVs (UConn in mix)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
A lesson for us is how IU got a commitment on the visit
besides taking the dates off their champ banners, care to share?
Nope.
Note to staff: Seek to get commitment on the visit. Got it.
That should change everything.
LOL - You obviously haven’t heard the back story.

he hasnt heard because you were asked to share and refused. unless geronimo, archie miller, bruiser flint, and chief are the only 4 people in the world that know the back story then you can share it. the grinder-recruit privilege doesnt apply

Last edited:

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
he hasnt heard because you were asked to share and refused. unless geronimo, archie miller, bruiser flint, and chief are the only 4 people in the world that know the back story then you can share it. the grinder-recruit privilege doesnt apply

According to the IU guys on Reddit, he attended not one, or two, but three Frat parties. I assume IU frat parties are about like KU frat parties, which makes them unlike what goes on in Storrs. Not all kids would be interested in that, but those from New Hampshire?

Reaction Score
LOL - You obviously haven’t heard the back story.
That's because I'm not an "insider" Chief. Instead of posting your comment on the Boneyard here, why don't you just go tell the coaching staff what they need to do? I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish by wasting your info on us "casual fans" when it's clear it's the coaching staff that needs your help in securing commitments.

Reaction Score
According to the IU guys on Reddit, he attended not one, or two, but three Frat parties. I assume IU frat parties are about like KU frat parties, which makes them unlike what goes on in Storrs. Not all kids would be interested in that, but those from New Hampshire?
IU does have some huge frat houses

Mike Honcho

HU5KIES!
Reaction Score
That's because I'm not an "insider" Chief. Instead of posting your comment on the Boneyard here, why don't you just go tell the coaching staff what they need to do? I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish by wasting your info on us "casual fans" when it's clear it's the coaching staff that needs your help in securing commitments.
You need to get over your Chief obsession.

C

Chief00

A page out of Howie’s recruiting LOL

Reaction Score
Cam Hayes is a lock to NC State. I'd imagine this is going to help their odds at Cam Thomas.

if he wants to play with a real good PG then daishen nix of ucla is the best prospect at any of the schools on his list

Last edited:
Reaction Score

fingers crossed for NC state

Is there any reason we stopped recruiting him completely? I’m not saying we made a mistake, I just don’t remember what happened.

Reaction Score
I have a really bad feeling about the way this class is playing out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom