Cam Spencer Commits to UConn | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Cam Spencer Commits to UConn

Reaction Score
Great pickup to get such a great shooter to replace some of J Hawkins shooting. Should open up things for Clingan as well.
I think with Newton playing even more off the ball with Castle taking on the main PG duties will help him become more of a consistent outside shooter. I mean he did shoot 36% last year from 3pt range and playing PG so I expect better with his new position. Love having multiple guys who can shoot and also penetrate(Castle and Newton) in the starting lineup.

Reaction Score
IMG_8574.gif

Dan’s the man !

Reaction Score
Our starting 5 will all be +passers. The ball is going to fly around the court just like it did this season, if not more so.

I'm pretty sure we ran this exact play this year. Should be nice for a few Clingan dunks.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
What a huge addition. Fantastic fit. Love the shooting and experience. FT shooting too. A guy you can trust to close out games.

Reaction Score
Castle/Newton/Spencer/Karaban/Clingan with Ball, Ross, Stewart, Diarra, Samson J, and Singare on the bench.

Guess would be Castle plays the 3 on defense due to his size. Shooters at every position, just a bit smaller as a team than last years monsters.
Castle is right around AJ's height and Cam only and an inch smaller than Hawkins. Pretty close in height all around. I even seen Castle listed at 6'7" which is taller than AJ so would balance out the 1 inch difference with Hawkins.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom