Cam is a legend | The Boneyard

Cam is a legend

Status
Not open for further replies.

NowInStorrs

The truth is out there.
Reaction Score
If you're a talented player who watched tonight's game with Spencer and Newton and you don't want to portal over to UConn, I don't know what to tell you.

But yeah. Cam is awesome. Love the intensity and playmaking that he brings to the team.

Reaction Score
Final Four Sport GIF by NCAA March Madness
can’t believe i never searched for this before

Reaction Score
I genuinely don't think it can be overstated how thankful we have to be for Nick Timberlake choosing Kansas over us. He's the reason we were able to get Cam and it's sad as hell to think we only had one season with him, but what a hell of a season it was. Put him in the Huskies of Honor.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Don't be That Guy. Lets not sully what can be an awesome thread about Cam Spencer leaving UConn as a Legend by mentioning any other player aside from his teammates.

Reaction Score
Cam is a crazy badass. Only Loyola (Baltimore) thought he was worth giving a scholarship to because of his brother. Worked his way up to UConn and he was unreal.

He didn't hit the threes tonight but he completely set the tone for the game with shotmaking/playmaking. His take where he did a sweeping one handed finish over and around Edey and his crashing the boards against Edey and the other big guy just tells the story about how he plays the game of basketball. It's special stuff. Tristen was MVP of the final four but Cam was in the mix. Donovan for the whole tournament.

This team is/was a TEAM!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32