Call your shot- how good will Breanna be when her career is finished? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Call your shot- how good will Breanna be when her career is finished?

How good will Breanna Stewart be when all is said and done?

• Not on the all-time starting five, but on the Huskies of Honor wall

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Not whining at all holding you accountable. It is something you don't like.
Nope. you are attributing comments to me that I did not make. Sorry but those are the facts. Again, PLEASE go back and read what was said. I wish you would just stop this nonsense. It's really silly.

I will attempt one last time - Scotter posted that I said Breanna IS the best player in UCONN history right now. I never said that. Period the end. It's there in black and white. And this really is so silly. Oh well.

This is the last post I will make on this because it's just so ridiculous, but if you want to hold me "accountable" for something I did not say, have at it.

Reaction Score
Here's something we can all agree on, us Husky fans are so fortunate to have this incredible program to enjoy and yes, sometimes argue about. There is no doubt that Stewie will be among the all-time greats at UConn and in WCBB. At First Night this year I couldn't help but to think back to that First Night with D when she did the butt pump dance when she was introduced. Stewie and others may duplicate or even better D's 3 NC and other accolades, but there will never be another D!

Reaction Score
Diana brought the women's game to the world. Hopefully Breanna can extend what Diana started, to making women's basketball the most popular women's sport in the world. We should all agree with Breanna, when she says, she wants to be the best she can be. That's all any of us can ask, lets enjoy the 4 years, fortunately women don't have early entry.

Reaction Score
I'm not one for soothsaying, but I know for sure that I will be very sad when we see her leave. I remember having this terrible moment when I knew we were gonna lose to Notre Dame and had this sudden realization that I would never see Maya play another game in a UConn uniform. As sad as it is, I was seriously depressed for a good week. Luckily we still have so much more great things coming from Breanna.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom