California should have won this game | The Boneyard

California should have won this game

Status
Not open for further replies.

huskybill

RIP, huskybill
Reaction Score
They played great defense on some of our players some of the time, got Stef into foul trouble early and passed the ball effectively for seconds at a time. I think they would have won if the game was played on a neutral court with neutral official scorers. Even most Boneyard fans will admit the final score doesn't reflect how close the game was!

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
They played great defense on some of our players some of the time, got Stef into foul trouble early and passed the ball effectively for seconds at a time. I think they would have won if the game was played on a neutral court with neutral official scorers. Even most Boneyard fans will admit the final score doesn't reflect how close the game was!

You're supposed to put a :) at the end of such a post.

Adesmar123

Can you say UConn? I knew you could!
Reaction Score

Yeah...if Cal had scored 45 points each half they would have won..I think the announcers made a difference too

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
I got it immediately.... even without the :)

Reaction Score
Yes, in some alternate universe, Cal would have won. That's if they could have teleported Stewie off the planet before the game.

Reaction Score

If the game was only 30 seconds long. Maybe.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
You're implying Bill smiles. Whatever gave you that idea?
No. I'm implying he makes me smile. That's all that counts. :)

CTyankee

Proud member of King Geno's Court
Reaction Score
hahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

HGN

Reaction Score
Cal would have won this game if they had been playing A Div II instead of UConn.....But make NO mistake Cal was not, should not, and would not win that game today played at MSG.

arty155

Post Poster
Reaction Score
????????????
Sir,
Since you importune: As a buffoon, I’m attune, its hewn with lampoon, of jejune themes strewn, in the boon “Watching Tenn/Stanford” [re UTenn v Trees: “coulda, shoulda, woulda…”]

Last edited:

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
If Geno had decided to take Stewie out at the 1:00 mark as he really should have, and all other UConn players whose names begin with B had been kidnapped by creatures from planet Weerdothing, and the walk-ons had all walked off, and Stef had decided to suddenly take a trip to the Galapagos, and Moriah had been shrunk by 5 1/2 feet, and Saniya had gone into a deep Mariana Trench freshman funk, and KML decided she was only going to take 1/100th of a point shots through December, and Morgan got tucked into a huge tsunami wave, and Kiah decided to take the day off to scope out a deal on a Kia Optima, and the coaching staff forgot what day it was, and the student fans had all transferred to UMass, and all the garden gnomes supporting UConn were sent on a tour of Southeast Asia ...... then yes, Cal should have won.

ctfjr

Life is short, ride hard
Reaction Score
I want to smoke whatever he has!

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
It's Huskybill. The :) is understood

Yeah. If you are a Boneyard reg, you know Bill. If you don't, it doesn't matter.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
I want to smoke whatever he has!
No you don't.

It will stunt your growth. Just look at Bill. This is lifesize.

thumb.aspx

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
If Geno had decided to take Stewie out at the 1:00 mark as he really should have, and all other UConn players whose names begin with B had been kidnapped by creatures from planet Weerdothing, and the walk-ons had all walked off, and Stef had decided to suddenly take a trip to the Galapagos, and Moriah had been shrunk by 5 1/2 feet, and Saniya had gone into a deep Mariana Trench freshman funk, and KML decided she was only going to take 1/100th of a point shots through December, and Morgan got tucked into a huge tsunami wave, and Kiah decided to take the day off to scope out a deal on a Kia Optima, and the coaching staff forgot what day it was, and the student fans had all transferred to UMass, and all the garden gnomes supporting UConn were sent on a tour of Southeast Asia ...... then yes, Cal should have won.

I'm not sure that would have done it.

Reaction Score
Had me going there for a minute. Then I remembered the reputation and sense of humor of the OP. Whew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom