Calhoun to officially take St. Joe's job | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Calhoun to officially take St. Joe's job

Reaction Score
This says he will be the coach.

"I terribly missed the coaching on a daily basis," Calhoun said. "I missed the association with the kids."

Calhoun is still employed as an adviser at Connecticut and can't take the job of head coach at Saint Joseph until that contract runs out in March. Until then, he has title of consultant to the program and adviser the president.

Ex-Connecticut coach Jim Calhoun unretires to coach Division III Saint Joseph

C

Chief00

This says he will be the coach.

"I terribly missed the coaching on a daily basis," Calhoun said. "I missed the association with the kids."

Calhoun is still employed as an adviser at Connecticut and can't take the job of head coach at Saint Joseph until that contract runs out in March. Until then, he has title of consultant to the program and adviser the president.

Ex-Connecticut coach Jim Calhoun unretires to coach Division III Saint Joseph

I could be wrong but I will believe the SJ coaching when I see it. If he was offered the BC job, I believe he would take it.

I am sure it’s all true about missing the kids and the gym and coaching is coaching. To do it every day he would need to buy a closer home is my guess so it would be a commitment.

scoobydoo

1977 & 1974 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
I think St Joe's is going to win big right away.

Some good players - with normally better options - are going to come play for coach

Seriously - this is going be a rocketship of success.

C

Chief00

What Jim is doing for Glen is very nice. A head coach has to be day to day, even though the first game is not until next season, further indication Jim won’t actually coach there.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom