Cal Game Thread | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Cal Game Thread

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Geno will have a lot to say to the team at half time even though they have a good lead. I like how Cal is playing in the 2nd quarter. They're making the extra pass to get open looks. Hope Katie-Lou is Okay.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
That did not look good for Samuelson! I'm praying it is just a bad rolled ankle and not the dreaded high ankle sprain. Did not look good in my opinion though.
Looked like a rolled ankle to me. The problem is Lou is having a lot of ankle/foot problems.

Reaction Score
That did not look good for Samuelson! I'm praying it is just a bad rolled ankle and not the dreaded high ankle sprain. Did not look good in my opinion though.
I had a pretty good angle when she walked in and I wouldn't GUESS high ankle. looked lower and less traumatic, for what that's worth

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Just loving what we’re seeing from The Real Danger.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Gabby restores a little order.

Her mid range shooting looks a lot more confident and don't get me started with how fast and strong she looks leading the fast break. A thoroughbred.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
We have thrown some absolute bricks up from 3 pt range tonight.
Azura bricked a trey, Megan bricked a trey, and Crystal shot an airball--but Crystal Dangerfield made 4 others. She's 10-12 from the arc on the season!

Reaction Score
Well they scored 45 and the #20 team has 24. Sorry folks, this is a ride that we need to enjoy. Awesome half ( except for Lou, who is not warming up with the team)

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Team only scored 15 second quarter points, but still outscored Cal who was held to 13 points.

Team was 6-7 from the Free Throw line and Cal did not go to the line. UConn was more aggressive in the low post which is the reason they went to the line.

LasVegasYank

Never pay retail for anything.
Reaction Score
Sitting in my hotel room in Las Vegas watching the game on my laptop. Thank God it's the SNY announcers although they spent an inordinate amount of time chatting with Rebecca. When that ended, they returned to their terrific commentary.

Saw what everyone else saw, outstanding first quarter followed by seven minutes of yuck. They picked it up after that and barely outscored Cal for the quarter.

I'd pay good money to be a fly on the wall during Geno's talk to them in the locker room. Maybe a couple of Italian swear words. :p

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
Crystal is just picking up where she left off against Stanford. She has hit 4 of her 5 3's. Crystal could have another high scoring game with more assist.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom