C Zach Brown | Page 39 | The Boneyard

C Zach Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I think it's over analyzing. Hear for almost a solid year how he is a UConn lean, and he comes through unofficially 2 or 3 times. No way that after he decides to commit does he say he made the worst decision.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
This absolutely should worry is. That's pretty substantial evidence it COULD be about his commitment. Why else would he erase all the UConn stuff? Really hope that's all coincidental.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Well actually if he said the thing about worse decision BEFORE he committed, it could be about anything. We'll see I guess.

Reaction Score
No * - wtf is going on here?

People smoking that same that the Patriot LBer was?

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
When will @UConnmbb start to follow him?

Reaction Score
It's literally been only 4 days since he committed.

When his commitment was reported, we read the following quotes from him and his guardian:

ESPN: "Coach [Kevin] Ollie and the players showed me so much love and it's like a brotherhood," said Brown, the 7-foot, 260-pound big man out of Miami Beach Senior High School in Florida.

Scout: "We are so excited right now," Lipman said.

Rivals: "Zach is so excited with the family and brotherhood of the UConn team, staff and fans. He loves the incoming recruiting class and the chance to compete for a national championship."

UConnReport.com: "I want to be a team leader and bring another championship to UConn very soon! I love the school, my future teammates, incoming recruits, coaches, and the massive UConn Husky Nation!"

Nothing about that says "Man, I regret my decision to commit to UConn."

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
He's a high school kid.

Chances are the big mistake was his choice of weapon in Call of Duty.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
This is why these persistent recruit threads were the dumbest idea we've had here in about 20 years.

They constantly take ridiculous turns and then those turns on on display for a year.

Nope. Nope. Nope.

We ain't doing this anymore.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
This is why these persistent recruit threads were the dumbest idea we've had here in about 20 years.

They constantly take ridiculous turns and then those turns on on display for a year.

Nope. Nope. Nope.

We ain't doing this anymore.
Why not keep the persistent threads but put them in a separate "Recruiting" board.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
It's literally been only 4 days since he committed.

When his commitment was reported, we read the following quotes from him and his guardian:

ESPN: "Coach [Kevin] Ollie and the players showed me so much love and it's like a brotherhood," said Brown, the 7-foot, 260-pound big man out of Miami Beach Senior High School in Florida.

Scout: "We are so excited right now," Lipman said.

Rivals: "Zach is so excited with the family and brotherhood of the UConn team, staff and fans. He loves the incoming recruiting class and the chance to compete for a national championship."

UConnReport.com: "I want to be a team leader and bring another championship to UConn very soon! I love the school, my future teammates, incoming recruits, coaches, and the massive UConn Husky Nation!"

Nothing about that says "Man, I regret my decision to commit to UConn."
Still don't think there's anything wrong with speculation. I'm sure Pitino was caught off guard by Blankneys decomitment. Recruiting is fluid is something I've been told many times here. Only time will tell if it has anything to do with his commitment. But don't you find it at least a bit strange how he removed all the UConn stuff? Especially the "UConn commit" from his Instagram bio? Why would he feel the need to do that? Hope you guys are right, I'm really excited for his eventual presence in our front court, the type of big guy we haven't had under Coach KO.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Why not keep the persistent threads but put them in a separate "Recruiting" board.
Exactly my thought, I know the cuse board has a recruiting sub form, it keeps everything much more organized.

Reaction Score
Even looking at the worst case scenario here, I think Ollie has instilled enough confidence in his recruiting in my brain. I'd love to have Brown as a husky, but one early 2017 commit isn't making or breaking this team. I'm not going to sweat this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom