C Zach Brown | Page 40 | The Boneyard

C Zach Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Deleting "UConn Commit" from his bio? People don't think that's strange at all?

So what non-strange thing do you think it means? Are you saying that it's a reasonable guess that a player, after months of indications that he had all but committed to UConn, suddenly gets enough buyer's remorse within a week of committing to bail, and we find out about it because of a change he made to his twitter bio?

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
So what non-strange thing do you think it means? Are you saying that it's a reasonable guess that a player, after months of indications that he had all but committed to UConn, suddenly gets enough buyer's remorse within a week of committing to bail, and we find out about it because of a change he made to his twitter bio?
I'm not saying it means anything. I'm asking why he would do that, and what it would imply?

Reaction Score
Deleting "UConn Commit" from his bio? People don't think that's strange at all?

Perhaps the kid wants to focus on playing for his high school team even if he knows he's coming here in fall of 2017. To me, deleting that seems respectful to his high school teammates to show he doesn't have one foot out the door already. I'm guessing it's that simple. You're definitely reading way too much into this.

Reaction Score
Perhaps the kid wants to focus on playing for his high school team even if he knows he's coming here in fall of 2017. To me, deleting that seems respectful to his high school teammates to show he doesn't have one foot out the door already. I'm guessing it's that simple. You're definitely reading way too much into this.

Or hundreds of other things that could be going on in his head. Maybe he is just mad about twitter for some other reason and is wiping his stuff in a bad mood.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Of course I am. However, that explanation would make sense if every kid who commits to a school didn't put the name of said school in their profile.

Reaction Score
I'm not saying it means anything. I'm asking why he would do that, and what it would imply?

This is BS. You're absolutely saying it means something, but you won't say what, because doing so would make you sound like a lunatic. So either say what you think it means, or stop trying to analyze the behavior of a teenager on social media.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
1. He's signed a LOI, that's a little different.
2. I'm not sure if he ever put us in his bio to begin with
3. He didn't commit within the last month.

This is BS. You're absolutely saying it means something, but you won't say what, because doing so would make you sound like a lunatic. So either say what you think it means, or stop trying to analyze the behavior of a teenager on social media.
I'm saying it imply s he's reconsidering. Tell me what else it could mean?

Reaction Score

Bruce, you will go as batty as his thoughts right now trying to reason with him. He wants to go over the ledge and take the rest of us with him

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
If you look at his tweets from January 23 and onward he's obviously having an issue with a friend of a girl. Y'all need to relax about the whole thing.

Reaction Score

It could mean nothing. I don't think it's realistic that he's immediately reconsidering unless something very strange happened in the last week. I've been hearing that he was a UConn lock for several months. I don't see how he goes from basically only considering UConn for that long to regretting his choice immediately after making it. I think that is less likely than it means nothing.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score

We've been telling you what else it can mean... potentially NOTHING!! Kids post whatever they want on social media. There's no need to justify every single action.

The program and it's fans should have bigger things to worry about than what a 17 year old is doing every minute on social media anyways. Get a grip.

Reaction Score
Haha. Chaos on the message board streets. I stated very clearly my observations were probably meaningless. If you look at each occurrence separately, nothing looks like too big a deal. The combination of it all just made me raise an eyebrow.

Also, it's funny how this has become like a game of telephone with the details subtly changing.

Reaction Score
The comments he made after committing were beyond complimentary including those from his guardian, so he must have made all of that up? I'm glad I don't watch social media.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Brown ain't no Kasongo!!

(I'm the first person to ever write that! :D )

Reaction Score
The comments he made after committing were beyond complimentary including those from his guardian, so he must have made all of that up? I'm glad I don't watch social media.
I don't get this narrative. Did Tyus Battle not say glowing things about Michigan after his commitment? Was antonio blakeney critical of Louisville in his press after his commitment?
Going by these kid's stock answers is just as foolish as analyzing their Instagram.

Reaction Score
I don't get this narrative. Did Tyus Battle not say glowing things about Michigan after his commitment? Was antonio blakeney critical of Louisville in his press after his commitment?

Is there evidence that those people had basically de-committed in their own head the same day they announced the commitment and THEN said glowing things about the school? Because that's the story being woven here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom