C Zach Brown | Page 41 | The Boneyard

C Zach Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I don't get this narrative. Did Tyus Battle not say glowing things about Michigan after his commitment? Was antonio blakeney critical of Louisville in his press after his commitment?
Going by these kid's stock answers is just as foolish as analyzing their Instagram.
But going back to what @CallMeBruce was saying - ZB was a near UConn lock for many months before he finally decided to pull the trigger - it wasn't something that just came out of nowhere. Not a comparable scenario to Tyus Battle, who surprised everyone by originally spurning Syracuse for Michigan, or Blakeney, who's decommit from Louisville has been widely attributed to Nike vs. adidas.

Reaction Score
But going back to what @CallMeBruce was saying - ZB was a near UConn lock for many months before he finally decided to pull the trigger - it wasn't something that just came out of nowhere. Not a comparable scenario to Tyus Battle, who surprised everyone by originally spurning Syracuse for Michigan, or Blakeney, who's decommit from Louisville has been widely attributed to Nike vs. adidas.
I agree. The whole premise was hard to believe but the scrubbing of everything UConn was highly unusual.

Reaction Score
zb1.jpg

zb2.jpg

Reaction Score
Get off your high horse. I don't obsess over "a 16 year old kid's social media." I obsess over UConn basketball. Get it right.

If you want to be specific, it's more like whispering "there's a fire" in a movie theater and then when people are panicking, and the fire department comes, and people are trampling each other, then going "hey, guys, I was never that worked up about it, calm down."

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Clearly Zach reads the Boneyard...

Hey Zach, Husky nation is happy to have you... don't listen to any morons here who say otherwise!
No one said he they weren't happy he committed. Don't make this into something it's not.

Reaction Score
If you want to be specific, it's more like whispering "there's a fire" in a movie theater and then when people are panicking, and the fire department comes, and people are trampling each other, then going "hey, guys, I was never that worked up about it, calm down."
More like: "Hey, I might smell a little smoke?? Anyone else smell something?"
The vast majority did't smell anything.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
No one said he they weren't happy he committed. Don't make this into something it's not.

Good god... I'm saying it preemptively.

I'm not 'making this into something it's not'.

Reaction Score
Maybe his account was hacked by a fan of another program or a friend who is busting his butt ?

Reaction Score
True! He will have pressures. 5 brothers, Mom, maybe even Dad shows up. It is hard to be successful and not think about the pain he left behind. And those people may be looking for too much. He will also need his guardian family's continued support.

Cousin David, worded so well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger