BYU Coach Judkins Calling Out the Gamecocks | Page 3 | The Boneyard

BYU Coach Judkins Calling Out the Gamecocks

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Excuse me? Did I offend you somehow?
As demonstrated by this thread, it doesn't take much to offend SC fans. Fans of the number 1 team in the country all worked up over a comment by Jeff Judkins of all people.

Reaction Score
As demonstrated by this thread, it doesn't take much to offend SC fans. Fans of the number 1 team in the country all worked up over a comment by Jeff Judkins of all people.

Calm down, I quoted a movie.

We get a broken record every time a high major team loses a conference game and a comment about how they have manufactured reputations from playing each other.

But evidently mid-majors get credit for losses. I'm poking fun.

I really could care less about the BYU coach's comments about SCar. Not something that bothers me and I think it's painful that anyone responded.

My joke has nothing to do with that.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Calm down, I quoted a movie.

We get a broken record every time a high major team loses a conference game and a comment about how they have manufactured reputations from playing each other.

But evidently mid-majors get credit for losses. I'm poking fun.

I really could care less about the BYU coach's comments about SCar. Not something that bothers me and I think it's painful that anyone responded.

My joke has nothing to do with that.
Okay, now that everyone has calmed down on your command ...

What movie were you quoting? I'm genuinely curious.

Reaction Score
Fun game. Watching this game, I was thinking about this thread as well. LOL I got my tickets for the Michigan/Nova game on Monday. :cool:

Big Ten vs Big East

Reaction Score
Haha I held back my twitching fingers and read your moniker's description before commenting. Harsh, but well done!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom