Buy tix to Houston | The Boneyard

Buy tix to Houston

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Another promo code for $15 tickets: FRONTIER.

Biggest game at the Rent in 5 years. Bowl game on the line against a Top 25 team. Putting up a good showing on the field and in the stands obviously couldn't hurt our CR profile.

UConn football has a pulse again and getting to a bowl game this year will help accelerate the rebuilding. With those extra practices, we might even be in contention for a conference championship game in 2016!

U-C-O-N-N UCONN UCONN UCONN!!

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
As I live in LA, there's no way I can go, but I'll buy 5 to 10 tickets for students who guarantee they will go. PM me. Wednesday is the only day I can make sure I get it done.

I challenge other who have the means to offer tickets to have students attend the game.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
If you've never been to a game (or haven't been in a while), now's the time. No excuses with the $15 ticket promotions. Can't beat that. It'll be a fun atmosphere and we can make it even tougher on a southern team out of their element.

Dooley

Reaction Score
It will be a GREAT day for #UConnNation. Reminds me of last year when we sold out XL for UConn/Cinci 11am game then had over 6K for UConn hockey while Pats/Ravens playoff game was going on. Selling out both Gampel and the Rent would be quite a 'Power' statement by our fanbase!

Reaction Score
I think the students might be too tired to go to the game after storming the court when they knock off Furman.

Then they'll drink some more and complain about the FB team keeping UConn in this crappy conference.

Party on Garth. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Honestly, I have to say. When UConn fans decide to circle the sleds, we really do deliver. I will be rooting from SF but have complete faith in Husky Nation.

Dooley

Reaction Score
Honestly, I have to say. When UConn fans decide to circle the sleds, we really do deliver. I will be rooting from SF but have complete faith in Husky Nation.

Agree - November 21st is one of those days that Warde is talking about when he asks for #UConnNation to rally behind the school. This is a great opportunity to #HuskyUp!

Dooley

Reaction Score
More tickets released for discounted price. Promo code: THANKS. $15 tickets. You do NOT have to be a season ticket holder or donor to use the code! #FillTheRent

http://ev9.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncomm...R&hq_e=el&hq_m=999851&hq_l=10&hq_v=a5db922381

UC-PAC-TEMPLATE-2-Column_15.gif

Dooley

Reaction Score
Promo codes for $15 tickets: 'FRONTIER' and 'THANKS'

Reaction Score
Anyone who cares about this state and is a supporter of UConn goes to this damn game. If you want to tailgate, chances are slim you'll be disappointed. Just don't record yourself making it rain koozies.

Dooley

Reaction Score
Attention UConn Students: $10 tickets for you and friends/family with an ID. SENIORS ARE FREE!

#FillTheRent

UConn Student Tix ‏@UConnStudentTix 1h1 hour ago
UConn Student Tix Retweeted UConn Football
Stop by the ticket office for $10 student and friends & family tix. Seniors are free with your ID! #bleedblue

UConn Student Tix added...
UConn Football @UConnFootball
UConn vs @UHCougarFB will kickoff this Saturday at 3:30 pm and be televised by @ESPNU #work2win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom