Butler game cancelled (merged multiple threads) | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Butler game cancelled (merged multiple threads)

Oracle9

No time for fake ones
Reaction Score
Waiting for the hail, pestilence and locusts. :( That's ok, keep Butler players safe and have UConn come up with a great game plan for UT.
Too funny. Feel you on that one.

Reaction Score
Two whole days to teach the team how to get Azzi the ball in a position to sharpshoot.
(May also want to throw in a segment on getting her the ball when she’s open on cuts)

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Waiting for the hail, pestilence and locusts. :( That's ok, keep Butler players safe and have UConn come up with a great game plan for UT.
My glass half full argument. I was actually concerned that the Butler game tonight would give UConn one less day to prepare than the LV’s, as TN played last night. Considering that the LV’s lost a stinker in Gainesville and have to travel to Storrs - Advantage Geno. ;)

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Will Geno throw a hissy fit and complain about Butler not managing the weather better so that his team isn’t inconvenienced? Maybe he can take a couple of potshots at refs, too.

Reaction Score
Gabriel and Deberry must feel snakebit. This was probably the one game where they expected to see a fair amount of on court time compared to the per usual.:(
These two impress the heck out of me. They clearly understand the landscape and are handling it with class and maturity. Most games...Amari looks like she's having her own party on the sidelines. They are very supportive and the consistency tells me it's genuinine.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Sorry - but I am invisible in my real life as well and sometimes it pushes me to speak out.
1643991967174.jpeg

Reaction Score
My stocks are down and UConn's game is cancelled....I don't think this day could be much worse. Maybe I'll break my diet and eat Pizza!

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
Double damn.
Wait, didn’t someone already post this? Dang - poor fella must feel invisible!

,(Apologies 7961 but this was too good a tease to pass up!)

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
ESPN is showing this little, enjoyable as well as agonizing, highlight compilation on their scoreboard page. Maybe it will help get our ladies up for the big dance on Sunday. :)

They don't have Paige's last minute dagger? :eek:

Reaction Score
UCONN has played 18 games so far this season. The team needs 25 games to qualify for the NCAA tournament. There are 8 regular season games remaining on the schedule + the BE Tournament ~3-4 more games.
Bottom line is UCONN can qualify for the tournament by only playing the remaining regular season games.
Okay, thanks! That's a relief

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
My stocks are down and UConn's game is cancelled....I don't think this day could be much worse. Maybe I'll break my diet and eat Pizza!
and I would not look at my stock portfolio for a year in this environment

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
Is anyone else thinking back to the Baylor/Oklahoma thread and Nicki Collen’s disparaging OK for showing up for their game 30 minutes late and inconveniencing the Baylor fans and team?

If Geno were of the same mind set as Collen, I’m sure he’s muttering about why those inconsiderate Bulldogs didn’t hop on a plane on Wednesday. Fortunately, I think he’s got a lot more class.

EDIT - I see HuskyNan was also thinking along these lines!

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
I was looking forward to a nice easy win tonight. Haven't had too many games like that this season.
I was looking forward to seeing Piath and Amari get some playing time. One of the disappointing things about this season for me is that I had hoped when the conference schedule started the bench would get plenty of playing time. However, the games have been too close for the coaches to take a chance on playing the bench except for maybe two or three games. Hopefully, there will be some blowouts later and the bench can play more.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom