2021 Recruiting: - Busy recruitment is heating up for Samson Johnson | Page 5 | The Boneyard

2021 Recruiting: Busy recruitment is heating up for Samson Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

didnt you say that everyone needs torecognize and own their own strengths and weaknesses? I actually agree with that sentiment.

you detail your strengths all the time on this board. Why not be a great example of your words and detail your weaknesses?

If you do it , Ill do it too.

Not sure, why you don’t understand I did just that.
I also have a lack of patience about certain things.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Not sure, why you don’t understand I did just that.
I also have a lack of patience about certain things.

Can I get a synopsis in a single post?

Reaction Score
Always good to have another guy who can fill it up.
The ball doesn't lie when it comes to shooters.... We've got our scorers and slashers on roster/coming to the roster.. Have PGs that can deliver the rock on time and in the right spot.. Bigs to rebound/score inside and start the Break.. One last piece to solidify our offensive weaponry on the court.. I hear you Chief

Reaction Score
There’s been talk that BA will graduate early and move on - not sure to where
I think he was asking who the other recruit was.

As far as I can tell, any speculation about Adams has been strictly on the Boneyard. We have three spots after next season for sure: Carlton, Whaley, Polley. The most common assumption is that Bouknight will go pro. There’s always a chance Jackson or Akok goes pro, or that somebody else leaves for more playing time. I don’t know who would do that, but transfers happen. Somehow, I expect to have a four spots. If Bouk leaves, Adams will be a great veteran “glue guy“ to have around.

Reaction Score
I do like BA but he was never going to be featured but would have been a 16-17 ppg game guy for Fairfield, so if this is the way, wish him the best 2 years from now

Reaction Score
They used to be the Tunxis Tomahawks. Do they have any athletics at all anymore? In any case, I'd like to see BA come back for his last year.

Played hoop and baseball against them in the late 70s I’m pretty sure they were the Tomahawks or an Indian affiliation but not sure. Their hoop team was nationally ranked in JC in ‘79 as was Mattatuck.

Ours were the Middlesex Flying Horsemen :eek:. Never did try to find out what Flying Horsemen were significant in Middletown CTs past?

Reaction Score
The ball doesn't lie when it comes to shooters.... We've got our scorers and slashers on roster/coming to the roster.. Have PGs that can deliver the rock on time and in the right spot.. Bigs to rebound/score inside and start the Break.. One last piece to solidify our offensive weaponry on the court.. I hear you Chief
That's a riot, given that "ball don't lie" is specifically used when the shot is missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom