Bulletin Board Material | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Bulletin Board Material

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
That’s from Muffet’s comments the other day when she said she would never hire another male assistant.

Someone from the EEOC needs to visit Muffitt.

Reaction Score
I have a great deal of respect for Muffet..... she is a very good basketball coach and a good leader....

On occasion she throws me off though....the comment on Pat's passing marking lesser civility in the game.... don't see how that is true.... the comment of Geno being a bully.... i do not know i am not behind the scenes.... but Muffet gives out as much as she takes.....

and from her article about women in power..... i am all for that.... but in the context of all this.... and to her point 99 percent of men are coached by men and the fact that this is not replicated on the women's side is testimony to al the AD s being men.... Yes that is a big factor.... but are there enuf women in the talent pool ready to take the reins when HC opportunities come up.... many more men surround themselves with sports and associated careers than women do.....

the comment btw that Muffet could possibly see herself friends with GA but definitely not married... well that is well said... and funny.... good one Muffet

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Correct me if I am wrong, but fifteen years ago wasn't there a lot of talk about the 'old women's club' running WCBB behind the scenes - the coaches and administrators still in place from the pre NCAA era? How do we go from that to some sort of 'old boys network?' I understand there are a lot more men getting into WCBB coaching but the vast majority of coach/assistants are still women.

And the same goes for the refs - don't have any numbers but I suspect women make up 75% of them. So how does Geno work his old boys network into that?

Just do not get this stuff - I do get that Geno is very very good at working a crowd or the media, but have never felt it had anything to do with being male - I think Kim is really good at it as well and do not think that is 'female'.

dogged1

like a dog with a bone
Reaction Score
Well , when you get to the root of it, Notre Dame and pontificating are natural allies.

Would that make McGraw infallible if she were speaking from Joyce Court?

Reaction Score
Some of You UCONN fans take everything so personally. Take a chill pill.
Your coach just used the national stage to call our coach a bully. The kind of accusation that in the era of #metoo gets you canned just for the sake of institutional risk management whether true or not. I can let all the other crap Muffet says slide, but making a completely flippant unsubstantiated claim that tarnishes the professional reputation of our coach is way over the line in my opinion. If such an unwarranted comment was directed at you, I doubt you'd simply take a chill pill and let it go.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Holy Moly, here she goes again. MM needs to be called out. She has used this whiny crap to get her way for too long. This is a set up to get calls on Fri, just like she whined and who knows what, behind the scenes to get Shepard cleared to play immediately and then all year long saying she had no subs to get the calls in last years final four. Someone needs to have the balls to call her out in the press and ask her why she keeps whining. Gotta Love Mulkey, she has more class than MM by a long shot and shows the respect for her fellow coaches. No wonder her players resemble this classless ass. I feel sorry for Shepard, Young, Turner and Lloyd as they are nothing like her and have had to put up with an environment created by a whiny *&87*7 and the brats she has created. Gotta love it when this spiritual entity shows it true colors. Maybe the current recruits like PB should speak up and say what they think of her as its not pretty.

OK done with rant, but Lordy, enough is enough.

It takes a lot of nerve for her to play these games in an attempt to get the attention of the zebras, considering last season she got a national championship handed to her on a silver platter by them.

Reaction Score
Don't you think calling Geno a bully will motivate the team?
Simple answer---NO! Do you really think this team needs more motivation than this is the FF and the next game is the elusive NC. You detract from this team if you think otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom