Building UConn Men | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Building UConn Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I’m a big B Adams proponent. He looked off last year and couldn’t find any rhythm. He was a good scorer and very good shooter coming in. I think he’ll make a big jump this summer. Of course, part of that is just me being hopeful, but I have been an advocate for him all along. I think we should see a good college player when all is said and done.

Also of note, is he still growing? Looks like he’s 6’6” or so. He’s tall based on standing next to Akok, who is supposed to be a true 6’10” from all reports.

Reaction Score

UConn Men's Basketball @UConnMBB[/USER] 17h17 hours ago

Reaction Score
This is the same nonsense that went through Hollywood about 25 years ago when every actor thought he was a brand.

You want to build a brand. Focus on being a great player first, everything flows from there.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
This is the same nonsense that went through Hollywood about 25 years ago when every actor thought he was a brand.

You want to build a brand. Focus on being a great player first, everything flows from there.
Or just put it in your name like Marlon Brando or Russell Brand.

Reaction Score
Gaffney sure looks taller than 6-2 standing next to B Adams and Bouknight who are both listed at 6-4. I think we're going to be real pleased with Gaffney this year and certainly beyond.

Reaction Score
Can't really tell from the pic but Ater Matok looks taller than Carlton who is a legit 6'10". So maybe he is 6'11". Also, does having Mamadou Diarra in the pic mean he is staying? Probably reading too much into that.
Who's Ater Matok? Are you talking about Akok?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Gaffney sure looks taller than 6-2 standing next to B Adams and Bouknight who are both listed at 6-4. I think we're going to be real pleased with Gaffney this year and certainly beyond.

He has some great shoulders. He's going to fill out quite a bit I expect.

Reaction Score
Biggest takeaway for me here is Bouknight and Gaffney both look excited to be with the team. Those guys are a big part of our future.

Reaction Score
Can't really tell from the pic but Akok Akok looks taller than Carlton who is a legit 6'10". So maybe he is 6'11". Also, does having Mamadou Diarra in the pic mean he is staying? Probably reading too much into that.

Carlton is not a legit 6'10. And akok isn't either. But every other school is lying too

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score

Very cool to see. Guest author/speaker talking to our student athletes about creating their own brand.

Developing UConn men. We are truly lucky to have Coach Hurley in charge. He sees such a wide scope on how to improve our program.

BRAND is easily our best selling point to kids, we have one of the best brands... Jesus Shuttlesworth, Kemba Walker, 4 national championships, tons of pros, a reputation for turning kids into gritty fearless leaders.

On a very side note; I see HD in these pictures, any word on what the situation with him is?

Reaction Score
BRAND is easily our best selling point to kids, we have one of the best brands... Jesus Shuttlesworth, Kemba Walker, 4 national championships, tons of pros, a reputation for turning kids into gritty fearless leaders.

On a very side note; I see HD in these pictures, any word on what the situation with him is?
HD?

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
MD. Sorry I was thinking about the one that got away...

Im guessing we are allowed to discuss this on here now that Hurley went public with it...?

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score

There is nothing out there yet on Mamadou. I am sure it will be all over this board as soon as any official word comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom