Building UConn Men | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Building UConn Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

Chris Herren is tremendous when speaking of the perils of going the wrong way in life, absolutely tremendous. His real life stories, coming from an absolute stud of a player who had the basketball world by the balls, are so impactful to the kids out there. If you watched his recent special on ESPN in which they were filming at various schools including Hall and Conard there were kids breaking down, crying holding their hands over their faces probably thinking about the direction they are heading and what that can do for their future. And just to let you know his speeches do not come cheap anymore lol but they are well worth the "nickel."

I'm sure the team received some good insight into how to be sure to stay on the path of success. I can imagine it's even a more specific delivery by Herren knowing he's talking to kids who are in college looking to make basketball part of their lives. Would love to hear it.

Reaction Score
He's on his toes as is Adams. Akok and Carlton are both about 6'9.

What picture are you looking at? Akok isn't on his toes in either that I see.

He and Carlton are definitely our tallest guys like you said. Probably will be listed 6'10.

Whaley and Polley are both 6'7. Listed 6'8. Polley just plays like 5'6 and Whalet probably plays like 6'11

Reaction Score
What picture are you looking at? Akok isn't on his toes in either that I see.

He and Carlton are definitely our tallest guys like you said. Probably will be listed 6'10.

Whaley and Polley are both 6'7. Listed 6'8. Polley just plays like 5'6 and Whalet probably plays like 6'11

I think Polley has caught most everyone at 6'9". All of their mau-surements are whacked anyway.

Reaction Score
I think Polley has caught most everyone at 6'9". All of their mau-surements are whacked anyway.

We need to undersell this kids height or the rebounding just looks worse!

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

Unless I'm imaging it, I think we got lucky and both Carlton and Polley are actually an inch or two taller than when they arrived as freshmen. I am sure Carlton is.

Reaction Score
Chris Herren is the man, the newest special ESPN did on him was one of the most powerful things I've seen in a long time.
Any idea how to watch this? I can't find it anywhere

Reaction Score
If you have Comcast it's on Xfinity on Demand. Search for "Unguarded"
Thanks, I found Unguarded. Just finished watching it actually, was trying to find the one that aired last week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom