Buffalo Post Game Thread | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Buffalo Post Game Thread

Reaction Score
Id be curious to see what the run/pass split is when Evers is in and When JF is in. Because it feels like we have a lot more confidence throwing the ball with JF
I think part of that is also that 1.) Joe doesn't run like Nick, so a different play calling strategy is needed and 2.) Our starting quarterback is out indefinitely at the moment until we hear what happened, so lets not put our #2 in a spot to be injured so that we're now relying on third string.

I'm pretty neutral between Joey Meatballs and NE and it was encouraging to see that JF could come in and the offense kept trucking. But it seems like the consensus on the board has been that while NE and JF were competing for the starting role, that there is a gap between those two and McDonald and Welliver. So, need to keep Fagnano healthy. Kinda looked like that on the options where Fagnano pulled the ball and kept it. He ran a bit and then looked for a spot to get on the ground and move on to the next play.

Reaction Score
Absolutely.

The 3-3-5 looks a heck of a lot different under Brock than it did under Crockett, right? Great stuff...
In fairness to Crocker, UConn did not have the personnel to run a 3-3-5 as the roster was still full of Diaco recruits. Brock had the luxury of the portal plus multiple years of roster rebuilding by Mora. Still, I like Brock and his energy.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom