Buffalo Post Game Thread | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Buffalo Post Game Thread

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
This team doesn’t NEED a QB who can do things with his legs. We actually have great running backs and great linemen. We also have some really good WRs, Bell is probably the best we have ever had.

We don’t need a running QB with those weapons and it’s more dangerous for the other team to have to account for a passing game (Nick Evers cannot pass well. Not up for debate) than a slight mobile QB who gets concussed every other game.
The running game is better with a qb that can run…it puts more stress on the defense. But…I agree…if Evers fumbles or gets injured every other play…he isn’t helping the team.

As I have said before….I am surprised he has spent 2 years on P4 teams..with P4 facilities and P4 coaching…and he plays and looks like a true freshman. I do think this stretch of so so teams at home will help him get the reps he needs to get better…but he needs to stay on the field.

Oddly enough…NE starting and JF finishing probably is giving the opposing DC fits.

Reaction Score
John. I am sure you know a lot more football than me. But I sensed a much higher level of comfort in Joe once he settled down. And I think you put your finger on an important point. He is willing to throw long which is how you get defenders out of the box.
I don't think it is cut and dry.

So if many think Fagnano is better due to vertical game I think it is an argument that has merit.

I like the ceiling of Evers as a maturing passer and runner is higher. But, no denying the bigger arm is a weapon.

I will say, Fagnano hasn't played in a stress situation. Ignore merrimack. He has had garbage time in games and Saturday was first game where he had to perform. He was impressive.

We’ll see. They out up 500 yards with evers. There impressive.

I just think fagnano is erratic. Not inaccurate, but runs hot and cold. But if there is a question about evera health, that leads me to fagnano.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom