Buffalo Game Thread | Page 21 | The Boneyard

Buffalo Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Come on. Come on. Give me something offense. This offense quit at half time. They haven't even tried in the second half. Good news though, the picture is barely visible at this point.

What is going on with this feed. It continues to blink on and off rapidly?

Reaction Score
In all fairness to Casey on his interception, I am pretty sure they did not practice how fast the OL collapses in practice. He probably never saw the defense in the backfield so quickly before.

Reaction Score
Mrs. Pasqualoni is in the ESPN3 truck trying to get the game off of the air.....

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Boyle is totally transferring out of this mess. Probably to BC.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Since the mind now has time to wander, I am wondering how good those Syracuse teams really were? Thinking they might be owed a National Championship or at least an Olympic Bronze Medal.

Reaction Score
Are we really down by 29 to Buffalo. Really? Even Las Vegas didn't predict the 'vision' of HCPP coaching.

Reaction Score
Good to see all freshman out there in Cochran, green, lemelle and bradley. Future looks promising. Atleast casey has a quick release, he's going to need it.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
The game of football is won and lost in the trenches. It always has been. It always will be. And this offensive line...."offensive" line...is the worst that I've seen at UConn in the 1-A era. I don't know how this happened to people that could previously block, but I'm pretty sure I know who's responsible...

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
If any of you were ever touched inappropriately at a P summer football camp, now is the perfect time to come forward.

Oh man, laughbox alert.

Reaction Score
Honestly now, it is 4th qtr and we are down 41-12 and all of our starting defensive players are still in there. Why in the world are you not substituting. Get Vann in there for Donahue already. Gees!

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Props to everyone still sitting through this. The AD owes every last one of you an apology plus a free opportunity to kick him in the nuts.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
All of this cupboard bare crap....is crap. If I'm not mistaken, PP had UConn's best defense ever statistically last year....and went 5-7... #myfriendscrewedmyOLine

Reaction Score
Here comes the cupboard was bare by asshat KC...

Does he REALLY need three recruiting classes to bring in players who don't get blown apart by a MAC school that needed 5 OT's to beat Stony Brook. It's a biblical miracle then that Charlie Strong accomplished anything at all...

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
Watching Warde ponder the future to "Cotton-Eyed Joe"...? Priceless.

Reaction Score
The game of football is won and lost in the trenches. It always has been. It always will be. And this offensive line...."offensive" line...is the worst that I've seen at UConn in the 1-A era. I don't know how this happened to people that could previously block, but I'm pretty sure I know who's responsible...

It is not just the coaches, although I abhor the zone blocking scheme. There appears to be a serious lack of talent on the O Line. The hope is that with experience and another year in the weight room, the young guys will step up. But there is not one positive that I see right now on the line. Slow feet, horrible technique, zero knee bend by the tackles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom