Buffalo Game Thread | Page 22 | The Boneyard

Buffalo Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If any of you were ever touched inappropriately at a P summer football camp, now is the perfect time to come forward.

Yes, swallow your pride. You were victims here and unless you come forward we will all continue to be victims. It was not your fault.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
We are now the second win over a "BCS" opponent in Buffalo's history. We should feel honoured.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Going on record that I do not want Jeff Quinn as our next coach.

Reaction Score
Man, this damn message board was shaking while watching the shaky feed.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
It is not just the coaches, although I abhor the zone blocking scheme. There appears to be a serious lack of talent on the O Line. The hope is that with experience and another year in the weight room, the young guys will step up. But there is not one positive that I see right now on the line. Slow feet, horrible technique, zero knee bend by the tackles.

I would allow you that supposition if not for the fact that some of those very same guys were on the OLine two years ago (and were two years younger and weaker) when McCombs was able to run for over 1,200 yards. So either those OLineman got really weak and stupid....or the OLine coach did. I know where my money is...

Reaction Score
OK , going for a drive to listen to the radio post game show. Because the radio fee s#cks too.

Reaction Score
It is not just the coaches, although I abhor the zone blocking scheme. There appears to be a serious lack of talent on the O Line. The hope is that with experience and another year in the weight room, the young guys will step up. But there is not one positive that I see right now on the line. Slow feet, horrible technique, zero knee bend by the tackles.

We'll never know if it's the talent or not. The OL never warmed up to the tyrant and they are basically damaged goods.

Reaction Score
Lol who was the guy complaining that we have to play Buffalo every year and that it's a boring game?

Buffalo fans are gonna be saying that about us as long as PP is the coach.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
We'll never know if it's the talent or not. The OL never warmed up to the tyrant and they are basically damaged goods.

Actually, I think we DO know, Sportsart. Bennett played three games in 2011, Friend played 11, and Greene played 8 (EDIT: and Bullock appeared in 10 games too!). Those three four guys produced a Freshman All-Big East running back who now looks like he couldn't run out of a paper bag. And yes, Friend has been out for the last three games, but last year sucked too.

This is about an OLine philosophy change, and the new philosophy STINKS!!! Time to "bump" the Foley OL thread...

Reaction Score
Do you think for Kevin Ollie this is like being a standup comedian and having a terrible opener?

Reaction Score

There APPEARS to be a lack of talent BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT BEING COACHED PROPERLY.

Reaction Score
There APPEARS to be a lack of talent BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT BEING COACHED PROPERLY.

I have to respectfully question your conclusion. Suggesting that they are not being coached properly implies that they are being coached. To wit, I lack evidence to support even that conclusion, and therefore cannot join your opinion.

Reaction Score
I have to respectfully question your conclusion. Suggesting that they are not being coached properly implies that they are being coached. To wit, I lack evidence to support even that conclusion, and therefore cannot join your opinion.
I would have considered your post witty and humerous....if it wasn't so painfully true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom