Buffalo Game Thread | Page 14 | The Boneyard

Buffalo Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
P is a terrible coach, with no situational awareness. I cannot believe how terrible he is. Going for two there is the very definition of being reactionary and playing "to the chart". Problem is no one in the NFL uses that stupid chart on when to go for two because when you chase points early, it bites you in the ass.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
I can see it already, we are going to come up a couple of points short because idiot went for 2. Now we almost have to go for 2 when and if we score our next TD. It will come back to bite us. It is just one of the so many poor decisions P has made that signify his time as coach.

just another of the 'we don't know what we're doing calls that we see every week".

Reaction Score
At the very least you don't play Boyle without a week or 2 of prep. Shouldn't play him anyway but Casey could be an option.

Reaction Score
At the very least you don't play Boyle without a week or 2 of prep. Shouldn't play him anyway but Casey could be an option.

What are you talking about??? Boyle takes the 2nd reps in practice every day. Stop babying football players........

Reaction Score
Ok, I've spent halftime venting. Back to fan mode.

Time to win this crappy game!

Reaction Score
This is deeper than football or sports for me. I don't like Coach Pee as a human being. I can disagree with anyone, but at long as I respect them...all is good. I think it is beyond stupid to expect anyone to walk away from a seven figure payday, and usually I would ignore anyone making such a suggestion. But, if Coach Pee had any honor he would resign with dignity in at some point at the end of the season. If she shred of decency, he would walk away now. Because he clearly has no honor or dignity, I can not respect him. If I cannot respect him, I cannot like him as a human being.

If Carl or anyone wants to try to shine this turd, they can go turk themselves with a spiked bat.

This is tragic. Sad part is...warped competitive nature makes think we will come back to win in the second half. I need counseling.

Reaction Score
This is deeper than football or sports for me. I don't like Coach Pee as a human being. I can disagree with anyone, but at long as I respect them...all is good. I think it is beyond stupid to expect anyone to walk away from a seven figure payday, and usually I would ignore anyone making such a suggestion. But, if Coach Pee had any honor he would resign with dignity in at some point at the end of the season. If she shred of decency, he would walk away now. Because he clearly has no honor or dignity, I can not respect him. If I cannot respect him, I cannot like him as a human being.

If Carl or anyone wants to try to shine this turd, they can go turk themselves with a spiked bat.

This is tragic. Sad part is...warped competitive nature makes think we will come back to win in the second half. I need counseling.
I agree with you, I have no respect for Pasqualoni either. It's bad enough that he's the worst football coach I've ever seen but he never takes any of the blame, he sells out his players instead of taking ownership for his own failures.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score

Fair take.

Reaction Score
Defense not getting the job done either right now. How do you pressure Gardner all night with a first team offensive lineman last week and getting no pressure on QB this week who has no mobility?

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
Hard to believe I woke up early to watch this. This is brutal.

All I can think about is whether they will can PP after this debacle and how angry I will be if they don't.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Wow. Even when we block a punt, it bounces against us about 20 yards or so. :mad: Good play by Vann...

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I just got home to watch the second half. Feed is great.

It was so good I could clearly see PP coming out as the head coach. What's up with that?

Reaction Score
Defense not getting the job done either right now. How do you pressure Gardner all night with a first team offensive lineman last week and getting no pressure on QB this week who has no mobility?

Not blitzing as much this week.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I just got home to watch the second half. Feed is great.

It was so good I could clearly see PP coming out as the head coach. What's up with that?

The problem I have with this coverage from ESPN3 is that I can never see how much time is on the clock. If this game is close at the end of the 4th, it is going to drive me insane...

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
The problem I have with this coverage from ESPN3 is that I can never see how much time is on the clock. If this game is close at the end of the 4th, it is going to drive me insane...

Optimistic person problems.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I can see it already, we are going to come up a couple of points short because idiot went for 2. Now we almost have to go for 2 when and if we score our next TD. It will come back to bite us. It is just one of the so many poor decisions P has made that signify his time as coach.

You are a cockeyed optimist if you think we will only fall two points short.

Reaction Score
With time to pass Whitmer misses a wide open receiver on third down.

Reaction Score
Whitmer lacks pocket presence. I know the o-line is not helping, but c'mon get rid of the freaking ball.

Reaction Score
Lets not give Gifford any help with first round NFL pick although that looked like the TE was supposed to help but was afraid of contact.

Reaction Score
Whitmer has to see that pressure from the right side. It was right in his face. And it sure looked like McQuillan was supposed to help on that sack.

But what's a UConn drive without 3rd and long?

Reaction Score
3 and out, what else is new. 5 sacks. We need to change QB's just for the sake of getting someone who is mobile back there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown

Top Bottom