Bronny | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Bronny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogstar

Of course I'm Sirius
Reaction Score
Bcus of his dad alot of people are dumping on the young man but alot of the same people will make sure tht they're in their favorite chair ready to watch the Kansas city vs. Cleveland game bcus they'll do 50 Taylor Swift break aways....Go figure

temery

What?
Reaction Score
You know who his dad is, right??

IMG_3725.jpeg

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Is this a USC blog?
I hope the kid recovers fully from his medical issues, beyond that I could care less about LeBron James.
Thanks for the update.

Reaction Score
Good points.... but I think his recruit ranking has more to do with the name and not the talent. You throw in the health issue, a heart condition at that, and it makes it interesting to hear and see this hype. Hopefully it's not as serious as Akok's health issues.
He’s a very good talent and has a great motor. Ideal combination. Who’s to say if he’ll be a star, but he is a valuable player indeed.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Why are so many people pressed to drop a deuce on this whole thing? If you don’t care, it really doesn’t affect you at all. By all accounts, he seems to be a great kid and a stellar baller. Yes, everyone realizes he’s not a top 10 player in his class.

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
I wouldn’t trade Ball for Bronny. Ball going to be a stud on next year’s team while contributing a lot to this year’s team.

Reaction Score
I’m rooting for him. He has great athleticism, can shoot , and seems to a real defender. I’m not sure he would beat out solo ball for minutes on roster tho.

Reaction Score
Why are so many people pressed to drop a deuce on this whole thing? If you don’t care, it really doesn’t affect you at all. By all accounts, he seems to be a great kid and a stellar baller. Yes, everyone realizes he’s not a top 10 player in his class.
And he played well

Reaction Score
I would answer but I don't understand what you're asking.

Reaction Score
if bronny has a meh season and still elects to goes 1-and-done it will be really interesting to see where he gets drafted. some team might take him in the first round just to get a shot at pairing him with his old man.

Reactions: caw
Reaction Score
if bronny has a meh season and still elects to goes 1-and-done it will be really interesting to see where he gets drafted. some team might take him in the first round just to get a shot at pairing him with his old man.
Making a draft pick for an almost 40 year old LeBron would be malpractice

Poe

Reaction Score
He’ll go undrafted and just signed by the lakers

Reaction Score
Making a draft pick for an almost 40 year old LeBron would be malpractice
he's averaging 25 ppg on 50/40/75 splits. you don't think a win-now team would use a mid-20's pick on bronny if they were guaranteed to get lebron on something close to a minimum?

Reaction Score
I definitely agree with "it's because he's Lebron's son". There's no denying that. But the children of other superstars in basketball and in other sports never got close to this level of attention. Jordan's sons never got this attention. The Mannings never did.

Being in a social media era I imagine contributes heavily to the hype and exposure....along with who Bronny is. He's a 4 star prospect getting similar hype to what his father had coming out of high school. I'm not saying similar talent....just similar hype.
Bronny's hype is not even in the same stratosphere of what his father had coming out of high school. Lebron was being anointed as the king before he ever stepped foot on an NBA court.

Reaction Score
Because there are a lot of small, pathetic people out there

Reaction Score
Don’t care for his dad at all but certainly respect how he’s still playing at such a level. As far as the kid how can’t you root for him a little even. Seems like a good kid and went through some hell already. Hope he has a solid career and stays healthy.

Reaction Score
I'll be honest, I'm no LeBron fan (tremendous respect for his game but nobody is topping MJ and Kobe for me) but Bronny looks good. He can play and compete at this level and likely make it to the next level. High level athlete, a bit undersized for the position but like his dad he has a high bball IQ. Certainly won't be an NBA all star but he has the talent to make the next step. Don't forget what this kid went through recently with his health, he's still working back to where he was pre-condition. I'm certainly rooting for his success.

Reaction Score
They are easing him into minutes because of the heart issue. They've got to make sure he can handle it. He's a very talented player with some serious athleticism. I think he might turn out to be pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom