Brodie | The Boneyard

Brodie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
According to the article on the front page of Ruttys Rivals Site, he will make his decision next Wednesday. I can't link from here, but his father says he canceled his official to Miami and he is down to Uconn and Rutty.

Bad news, he has an official scheduled at Rutty this weekend....

Reaction Score
UCONN's a better fit for him... my opinion... although biased ( being a UCONN alumn and all )... But if you look at the situation, it gives the kid a chance to get away from home but not too far... Be in a true college campus environment. Not knocking RU because of that but at least the kid gets a chance to get out of an arm stretch of mom and dad and start building his own legacy... am I laying it on too thick guys? me thinks not... just seems logical

Reaction Score
UCONN's a better fit for him... my opinion... although biased ( being a UCONN alumn and all )... But if you look at the situation, it gives the kid a chance to get away from home but not too far... Be in a true college campus environment. Not knocking RU because of that but at least the kid gets a chance to get out of an arm stretch of mom and dad and start building his own legacy... am I laying it on too thick guys? me thinks not... just seems logical

So all of the CT HS kids should not look at UConn? :D

Reaction Score

I was definetly worried about starting my own legacy when I was 17. A legacy of debauchery

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Rutgers already has a higher rated left tackle in their class so my hope he ends up at UConn. Of course UConn is bringing in a OT this weekend for an official visit so we will see

Reaction Score
He's going to Rutgers. I hope that this board doesn't explode like it did when Giancone committed to Rutgers. We have to hope for Glowinski at this point. Brodie has most likely verballed silently to Rutgers, the Rutgers writers will be there in full force to cover the annoucement and give him the spotlight and glory. We need to move on.

Reaction Score
He's going to Rutgers. I hope that this board doesn't explode like it did when Giancone committed to Rutgers. We have to hope for Glowinski at this point. Brodie has most likely verballed silently to Rutgers, the Rutgers writers will be there in full force to cover the annoucement and give him the spotlight and glory. We need to move on.

Debby downer. What makes you so sure? Or are just expecting the worst and hoping he surprisingly commits to the Huskies?

Reaction Score
Debby downer. What makes you so sure? Or are just expecting the worst and hoping he surprisingly commits to the Huskies?

Trust me on this one. I'm certain of it.

Reaction Score
Gotta believe it is Rutges also. TOS has another HS tackle making a visit this weekend.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
If Rutgers reporters are going to cover it, we're done. We simply do not beat our Rutgers for recruits for some reason.

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
We simply do not beat our Rutgers for recruits for some reason.

Tell me about it! How do we keep losing kids to Rutgers?....heck, we have Sikorsky in our state and we still can't out recruit Rutgers!;)

Reaction Score
I know how you know! :) ;)

How goes it Princess? Shhh, you can't reveal my secrets. You guys landed some top NJ guys, congrats, there are still some battles going on though, some recruits will go down to the wire.

Reaction Score
He's a Jersey kid, if you think about it, most of these kids grew up watching the Knights on tv and have been their fans, it's not to hard to understand why many chose Rutgers. For years Rutgers fans had to watch their top talent leave the state, finally they are winning some of those big battles, give credit to the coaches for selling the program.

Coach P is doing well selling Uconn to NJ kids, there's so much talent in NJ and PA. Penn ST, Pitt and Rutgers can't keep them all, we'll land some key guys.

Reaction Score
Do you think someday the NJ kids will figure out RU aint winning NC anytime soon as Shady claims. Hell, they haven't even won a BE championship.

Shady keeps underachieving as he oversells. Eventually some kids are gonna figure it out.

Reaction Score
Do you think someday the NJ kids will figure out RU aint winning NC anytime soon as Shady claims. Hell, they haven't even won a BE championship.

Shady keeps underachieving as he oversells. Eventually some kids are gonna figure it out.
I agree! Some key NJ kids HAVE figured that out....they have played significant roles in our 2 BE Championships. Which is (counting on fingers...) 2 more than SUNJ has won.;)

Reaction Score
You have to figure that one of those classes is going to pan out. Uconn has had a good history of developing talent. Schiano made some good hires in Cignetti and Hafley, Cignetti is probably on his way out. Schiano missed some opportunities with his coaching style, he's a control freak, which is why he's had trouble retaining assistants, that program has had way too much turnover and the talent has suffered because of that.

Schiano has a huge bullseye on his back and if he doesn't win a BE champ soon, it will be over for him. He does a good job graduating kids and he should be applauded for that, not a big fan of Schiano, but I give him credit.

Reaction Score
Idk which is better, Donald Brown and Andre Dixon from Snooki's smush smush territory....or Jordan Todman and Anthony Sherman from BCpooh.

Reaction Score
Schiano has made comments that UConn is making SERIOUS in roads into Jersey since P has been here. I guess we will see how good a job he is doing with the 12 & 13 classes.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
Idk which is better, Donald Brown and Andre Dixon from Snooki's smush smush territory....or Jordan Todman and Anthony Sherman from BCpooh.

Are you related to Mark Twain? How about Charles Dickens?

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Schiano has made comments that UConn is making SERIOUS in roads into Jersey since P has been here. I guess we will see how good a job he is doing with the 13 & 14 classes.

12 class is us getting in on kids as seniors. 13 and 14 are the kids that we will get a first look at what PP can do. we will be on a ever playing field then instead of late to the kids compared to others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom