Brimah | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Brimah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Monster game for Brimah tonight. He did everything we complain about him being unable to do:

- Defended opposing bigs without fouling
- Finished around the rim
- Secured big rebounds

Reaction Score
Penfield ‏@BpenfieldJ 21m21 minutes ago
Big man. Big Game. @amidabrimah

CbjAFDUUYAA2k08.jpg

Reaction Score
I didn't see the game. How many ally oops was he tossed? If two or less, I'm very impressed, b/c that's the AB we need. (Those ally oops just don't come as easily tourney time, but an ability to finish means so much more).

I saw he also grabbed 8 boards and had five blocks (and heard he nearly had a sixth if he hadn't made contact on the follow through).

If he can average 7-8 boards per game the rest of the way, this team becomes a hell of a lot scarier for it's opposition.

Reaction Score
You can tell Brimah had a good game when you barely see Phil, barely see Facey and don't see Enoch at all.

Reaction Score
I didn't see the game. How many ally oops was he tossed? If two or less, I'm very impressed, b/c that's the AB we need. (Those ally oops just don't come as easily tourney time, but an ability to finish means so much more).

I saw he also grabbed 8 boards and had five blocks (and heard he nearly had a sixth if he hadn't made contact on the follow through).

If he can average 7-8 boards per game the rest of the way, this team becomes a hell of a lot scarier for it's opposition.

Reaction Score
Knew you'd be the first to congratulate him @mauconnfan. All in fun.

Actually looked up the the Wiki for "eating crow" so I could attach it on my own thread but then realized I just wanted more form the kid and thought he should be able to do so. There is no crow, but if he averages 16/8/5 the rest of the year I will consume one on YouTube for all to see, especially YearoftheHusky. ;)

Hey he was superman tonight, want to see more. For now great stuff. Knew where yo were coming from anyway wise a**

Reaction Score

Actually if memory serves me correctly 3. One was short and intercepted, another was a slam from Omar and another from Gibbs which was the most impressive. Gibbs on left and AB attacking weak side rim and it was a little long so instead of trying to force the dunk he brought it down and took the defender out by reversing it under for a lay in. VERY smart play and impressive from him big time.

Reaction Score
Gotta love mau. Often wrong, but never in doubt.

Yeah "often wrong" - let me know where smart guy? Not always right, but not always wrong here either that's for damn sure! But again let's hear where love to go at it with you it's like candy, let's have some fun!

Reaction Score
I think it's obvious that he has trouble creating his own offense. Like ollie was saying in the post game interview, you gotta feed the bigs if you want them to continue to do the other things. I think getting a few points on the board changes his mentality. The guards have to continue to get him a few easy dunks to get started and they have to give him a few touches in the post, he can make some of those post up hook shots. I loved seeing miller at the 3 point line feeding amida in the post. Amida went right up for it for a quick 2 on the hook shot. Get him two or 3 of those a game at least and if he gets it rolling that's what we need.

Overall great game for amida, the team just needs to realize they in order to get this level of production from him every game, he needs to put a few points in the board two. Just my opinion though.

caw

Reaction Score
Was he wearing the finger wrapping he wore the past few games? Seemed he was catching the ball easily today.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
He had a huge game.

But I'd agree - he should be better night in and night out than six and four.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
Tonight SMU 'mida the in laws!!!!

Reaction Score
Brimah has a tendency to show up when it matters.

We lose the first game of the tournament in our last NC season without him.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Don't forget, we've watched him learn the game. I hope a few tumblers just fell into place. Love his spirit. He was psyched up tonight.

Reaction Score
Brimah has a tendency to show up when it matters.

We lose the first game of the tournament in our last NC season without him.

That's 2 now, not bad, but he's a junior you know?.:oops: Kidding

kind of.

Reaction Score
I will admit I'm an AB doubter but if he continues to play like this we are an NCCA tourney team with a chance to make some damage. He isn't an NBA player by any imagination but he is a decent college player when he is this good on D. Wow did he even get one foul this game? LOL!

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Guy has possibly the best game of his career - Boneyard response: Why isn't he always the best he's ever been?

My thoughts exactly.

The big difference in my mind is that he stayed on the floor and out of foul trouble. That allowed him to play his TRUE defensive game without fear of fouling out. He also happened to do a great job on the boards and offensively he was solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom