Brimah | The Boneyard

Brimah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This isnt an attack on the kid and is actually a question because some of you may see something i dont so dont flame me. Why isnt brimah this good every night? I dont get how this kid cant put up 12-8-3 night in and night out. The ability is there.

Reaction Score
Just got back from an injury, cut him some slack.
He wasnt exactly lighting the world on fire before the injury come on man. Im not criticizing him just posing the question of why cant he be this good night in night out when the ability is there?

Reaction Score

Anyone who points at me is an idiot (not you OkaFor because eI get it from you). I am here to say he was great, the MVP sensational tonight. I was talking to my brother and when they showed the stat line of 13 and 7 I said we can't lose a game when he plays like this, or we shouldn't. He fought for off rebounds and d rebounds, blocked shots and even got 2 putbacks. Great great game and we're really good when he's like that.

Problem is for all of you who want to point your ignorant finger, this is the first exceptional game all year or even close. We get this guy all year and we're a high seed. That's pre-injury and the last 3. But hey the expectation meter just went up. If he can continue to do this, Saturday too the Huskies will climb the seeding ladder.

Great game, need more of it!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Jesus can we just congratulate the kid? Who the ***k cares what people think about him on here. The dude just balled out and got us a huge W.

Except this is a "why is he usually bad" topic, not a congratulatory topic.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Great game for brimah tonight, huge part of our win. Wouldn't have won without him. We can be dangerous if he keeps up this level of play.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Did I strike a nerve? Sorry, a lot of us love on him all the time, others like you bash him, tonight shut a lot of people up
I like Amida. I just don't exaggerate his expectations. He's a great deterrent and limited offensively. Tonight he played above his standards, and as Mau pointed out we are very good when he does this. Gotta give credit where it's due.

Reaction Score
AB was aggressive because he finally stayed out of foul trouble. Great game , his best of the season.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
He not only stayed out of foul trouble, but he competed more and made more plays in the flow of the game. He showed something tonight that we have not seen (I think). I hope he can keep the focus and the "smart intensity," not the unbridled cheerleader who is too hyped up for his own good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom