Brimah | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Brimah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
First game without the tape tonight.
Yes, I noticed that. Also, it seemed most of the players were playing without a t-shirt this year. Good Mojo I guess. LOL!

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
Now we can blame the tape for the Temple loss??

"It's hard for me to catch the ball with the tape on," Brimah said. "It definitely made a big difference."
from the ESPN/AP recap

caw

Reaction Score
Now we can blame the tape for the Temple loss??

"It's hard for me to catch the ball with the tape on," Brimah said. "It definitely made a big difference."
from the ESPN/AP recap

I wouldn't go that far, but still salty about the first Cincy game and the first Temple game. 21-5 would look really nice right now. Probably be ranked around 15, RPI in the teens and be in position to make a run at a 2-4 seed. Similar to where Dayton was before this week. Amazing how three points can change opinions so much. And you will never convince me a fully healthy Brimah isn't worth an extra few buckets in those two games.

Reaction Score
First off i love AB. Love the kid! I wasnt bashing him or trying to knock him on a great night. Im not flaming the kid im asking a question but many of you are way too sensitive about everything. This guy has talent and in his third year im wondering why we havent seen more of this from him. Jeesh!

Reaction Score
I'm a Brimah fan, but I think expectations this year were too high. Last night is the new bar. He had some nice offensive moves, we've never seen. He was aggressive with the ball as well. He snared a couple of boards.

The biggest positive to me (albeit one game) is that he was not reliant on the alley oop for point production.

Now lets just hope this thread will be repeated this season.

Reaction Score
I'm a Brimah fan, but I think expectations this year were too high. Last night is the new bar. He had some nice offensive moves, we've never seen. He was aggressive with the ball as well. He snared a couple of boards.

The biggest positive to me (albeit one game) is that he was not reliant on the alley oop for point production.

Now lets just hope this thread will be repeated this season.
If he can continue to rebound like he did last night and score off of it and play stellar d without fouling then AB is doing what is expected. I just hope it continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom