Brimah | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Brimah

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
Cincy's strong bigs are quicker than our strong bigs, and their quick bigs are stronger than our quick bigs. With Brimah, Enoch, Durham and Facey we do have length on them, however. We will need to find a way to play them approximately even inside, and outplay them at the 1-2-3 spots.

Reaction Score
I'd love to see JSM and huskymagic lock themselves in a room for 2 hours and record themselves going back and forth on Brimah. Pure lunacy from opposite ends of the spectrum.

Thanks Stair for not including me in this mess of a daily double :eek:

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
You post a positive thread (or word) about Brimah and they all come running. Their compulsion to save us from ourselves is as intense as it is predictable.

Bottom line, it was a nip and tuck, close game until AB came in for the last time.. He changed the game from a battle between the two teams stars to a clear UConn win.
Enoch did not change the game. He did some mice things.

Now they can all jump to tell me what I already know about the rest of Amida's game and/ or career.

Reaction Score
You post a positive thread (or word) about Brimah and they all come running. Their compulsion to save us from ourselves is as intense as it is predictable.

Bottom line, it was a nip and tuck, close game until AB came in for the last time.. He changed the game from a battle between the two teams stars to a clear UConn win.
Enoch did not change the game. He did some mice things.

Now they can all jump to tell me what I already know about the rest of Amida's game and/ or career.

"mice" tings David? Was he eating cheese or getting caught in traps? LOL

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom