Bria, KML, Stef and ?, and? Open Next Season? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Bria, KML, Stef and ?, and? Open Next Season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
There seams to be a constant fascination on the forum with the next bright new toy. By that I mean people always seam willing to throw the veteran players under the bus for the next incoming phenom.

Haven’t we learned by now that barring injury, Geno with stick with his veteran players and work the freshmen in as the season progresses?

Having said that, anyone who thinks Faris is not starting hasn’t been paying attention for the last 3 years. She made the play of the game against ND at the buzzer, giving the Huskies a chance to at least win in OT. You would have a better chance of seeing God in this life than you would Faris not starting.

I saw no poster in this thread who suggested that Faris should not/will not start. For my part, I suggested that she may log more minutes than anyone, and I concur with you that Geno will continue to start Caroline at both tipoff and halftime.

It's all up to Geno and all I ask is that he put players on the court that will open a large can of Whup-ass every time they play Notre Dame.

And Baylor.

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
I saw no poster in this thread who suggested that Faris should not/will not start. For my part, I suggested that she may log more minutes than anyone, and I concur with you that Geno will continue to start Caroline at both tipoff and halftime.

It's all up to Geno and all I ask is that he put players on the court that will open a large can of Whup-ass every time they play Notre Dame.

And Baylor.

The original post does not have Faris as a starter. Copied from the OP.

IMHO, when the BE season opens the 5 players on the floor will be:

Moriah in the 1 spot.

Bria in the 2 spot.

KML in the 3 spot.

Stef in the 5 spot.

Breanna/Morgan in the 4 spot.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
The original post does not have Faris as a starter. Copied from the OP.

IMHO, when the BE season opens the 5 players on the floor will be:

Moriah in the 1 spot.

Bria in the 2 spot.

KML in the 3 spot.

Stef in the 5 spot.

Breanna/Morgan in the 4 spot.

That would probably mean we have some injuries.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
I think alot of these lineups starting the freshman are a year away. First the freshman need to gain experience, learn the system, and blend in the chemistry. Caroline and Kelly will start as both are seniors. The fab 3 will get playtime as earned in practice. Thats the way it works, it has worked fine and there is no need to change it. If in a big game like Baylor or ND a freshman excels they will see more playtime but experienced players in big games know how to execute which is sometimes more valuable than knowing what you think you have to do.

Reaction Score
I think, of the 3 freshmen, Morgan Tuck will stand the most chance of making the biggest impact next year. As we learned with KML, shooting, especially for a freshman, can come and go, but hustle, defense, and rebounding, again, as KML proved, can always be there.

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score
I think, of the 3 freshmen, Morgan Tuck will stand the most chance of making the biggest impact next year. As we learned with KML, shooting, especially for a freshman, can come and go, but hustle, defense, and rebounding, again, as KML proved, can always be there.

Interesting point, but no, IMO, BStewart will just wow the heck out of all of us...hooks, layups, fast breaks, 3 pointers, blocked shots...she has it all. And...she competes full time, start to finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom