Bria Hartley | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Bria Hartley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I was referring to the first three lines in the second paragraph, DC, not the first paragraph.

Reaction Score
Replace her with who? She's too good , let her play thru her mistakes , she brings alot to the table for sure. Poster's seem to get on her more than others don't know why. That's crazy to even bring up the fact that she should not be out there.She 's a warrior.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Replace her with who? She's too good , let her play thru her mistakes , she brings alot to the table for sure. Poster's seem to get on her more than others don't know why. That's crazy to even bring up the fact that she should not be out there.She 's a warrior.
A sophomore warrior. Bria is so good, I think sometimes people forget how young she is.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
On another thread (about pre-season All-Americans) I expressed my not-at-all-humble opinion that Bria (not hardly mentioned), over the course of this season and at least two head-to-head matchups, will give Skylar Diggins (consensus AA) a good run for her money. Of course, this notion comes from the meshuggener who thinks Kaleena should start and play 30+ minutes in every competitive game.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
On another thread (about pre-season All-Americans) I expressed my not-at-all-humble opinion that Bria (not hardly mentioned), over the course of this season and at least two head-to-head matchups, will give Skylar Diggins (consensus AA) a good run for her money. Of course, this notion comes from the meshuggener who thinks Kaleena should start and play 30+ minutes in every competitive game.

I'd be impressed if you found someone who didn't agree with that last bit. Both Briah and KML need 30mpg. I don't care who starts or who plays where, as long as those two are on the court a lot.

Reaction Score
Yea, no one has ever said KML shouldn't play 30+ minutes. She should. But Bria certainly should too. The idea that it should be Hartley who is replaced/loses minutes was what some people thought was ridiculous. Any other player could lose those minutes (other then Stef, only because KML can't play center).

Honestly, I think Hartley will play the most minutes in every big game we have this season.

poised New York Point guard and the Cali smart aleck with ridiculous chemistry..where have we seen this before?

Reaction Score
If things shape up the way I think they will, Bria and KML (6th man) will combine as one of the best back court duos we have seen. Geno stopped short of talking about the two of them together and I am dying to know what he is thinking. I liked what I saw watching the two of them out there in Monday night's game.
Playing through mistakes is a good thing. We observe many players get frustrated when shots don't fall, and subsequently the rest of their game suffers. Not Bria. I like the two together. They are smart, they can score, they are fearless, and I see great things with these two together in the coming season.

Dare I attempt to answer, your unarticulated question, for Coach A?

Okay, I will try. Afterall, this board is all about having fun, right?

Either CD or KF will come off the bench.

Just my opinion, of course.

Peace,

John Fryer

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
Yea, no one has ever said KML shouldn't play 30+ minutes. She should. But Bria certainly should too. The idea that it should be Hartley who is replaced/loses minutes was what some people thought was ridiculous. Any other player could lose those minutes (other then Stef, only because KML can't play center).

Honestly, I think Hartley will play the most minutes in every big game we have this season.

poised New York Point guard and the Cali smart aleck with ridiculous chemistry..where have we seen this before?
++++1

Sent from my LG-P509 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member