Brendan Adams to UConn | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Brendan Adams to UConn

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Started following him on Instagram, dude is in the gym at 7am every morning.
He's going to be the hardest working player on the team. Word is that he is a gym rat, first player in last player out.

UconnU

Reaction Score
coach's son? Deceptively athletic?
Coaches son. He's pretty athletic, i wouldnt call it deceptive. Problem for him is that he takes plays off (especially on the defensive end), can have trouble staying in front of smaller quicker guards. His shooting is better than advertised.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Did he commit to Dunkin Donuts or UConn? Still waiting for more confirmation.

I wish a few of our string bean bigs would commit to Dunkin' Donuts...maybe a dozen a day. ;)

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Coaches son. He's pretty athletic, i wouldnt call it deceptive. Problem for him is that he takes plays off (especially on the defensive end), can have trouble staying in front of smaller quicker guards. His shooting is better than advertised.

That's something which can be fixed pretty easily with good coaching at the college level. If you don't play all out D, you don't play. With Hurley at least.

Reaction Score
It's the same as his twitter handle I think. BATrey5 or something like that.
Wow great info! Love hearing this. The fact Adams is in the gym @ 7 AM.

One of the most challenging things for a limited guy like me is navigating instagram, twitter and other message boards in general to data mine key info... to help make more informed decisions. The BY is a true golden nugget in that regard. So many creative, intelligent and resourceful human beings here. It truly is humbling.

Thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!

The BDH

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I'm excited about Brendan. He could end up being Hurley's Chris Smith.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Wow great info! Love hearing this. The fact Adams is in the gym @ 7 AM.

One of the most challenging things for a limited guy like me is navigating instagram, twitter and other message boards in general to data mine key info... to help make more informed decisions. The BY is a true golden nugget in that regard. So many creative, intelligent and resourceful human beings here. It truly is humbling.

Thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!

The BDH
I don’t know if I’m all that. Maybe one or two of those things, but thanks.

UconnU

Reaction Score
It's almost scary how much this kid looks and plays like his brother. Except he's 2 inches taller. I mean just a carbon copy. I'm positive that's what Coach Hurley sees in him.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueWolf25

Top Bottom