Breanna and Napheesa launching Unrivaled | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Breanna and Napheesa launching Unrivaled

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Twitter has not changed one iota. It is exactly the same.

The people complaining about it have changed.

Reaction Score
I wish them well on this venture, but I just don't see a market for it. Seems too much like a pick-up game.
The big 3 ice cube hosting is doing well. This gives the game a different look. People will see that there is more talent in the W they don't know about. Players that hardly get noticed will get the opportunity to get noticed. 3v3 and 1v1 I'll watch

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I'll have to take your word for it. I can no longer read tweets without logging in, and I don't have an account. Wasn't true last week.

Advertisers must love this (yet down 50+%), but that doesn't matter - Musk has enough money to make sure Twitter doesn't change one iota, except for the fact most of the world can't see tweets because they don't have an account, which wasn't true last week, and those who have an account have had their access restricted, which also wasn't true last week.

TL:dr - Twitter has changed more than an iota. It is only the same for registered users who are ok with having their activity restricted, which wasn't the case just a week ago.

Too big to fail? Probably.

Last edited:

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Maybe they can piggyback onto NBA games somehow?

A women's 3x3 game at halftime? 5 minutes of commercials, one 10 minute game, 5 more minutes of commercials.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I'll have to take your word for it. I can no longer read tweets without logging in, and I don't have an account. Wasn't true last week.

Advertisers must love this (yet down 50+%), but that doesn't matter - Musk has enough money to make sure Twitter doesn't change one iota, except for the fact most of the world can't see tweets because they don't have an account, which wasn't true last week, and those who have an account have had their access restricted, which also wasn't true last week.

TL:dr - Twitter has changed more than an iota. It is only the same for registered users who are ok with having their activity restricted, which wasn't the case just a week ago.

Too big to fail? Probably.
As an unverified user (meaning I don’t pay $9 a month) I’m allowed to see 10% of the number of tweets verified users can see

C57B8FD6-9028-4EEC-B43A-3501FB5A14D8.jpeg

Last edited:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
collier's husband is big in the NBA world -- i imagine there will be some player investors -- and one of the articles mentioned some companies already lined up.
I thought he was a trainer?

Reaction Score
I thought he was a trainer?

He was. I believe he may have changed professions. Maybe helping Phee and Stewie with this......... Although I am not sure about that.

Reaction Score
You want $$ you need TV. The live gate isn't going to cut it. What network will this be on? ESPN Ocho? Then again after thinking about all the nonsense sports that get airtime, maybe this will work.
I’d rather watch this than cornhole championship.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom