Breaking news regarding KO on espn | The Boneyard

Breaking news regarding KO on espn

Reaction Score
I haven't been too tuned into this story. Do we know who the recruit was on the phone with Ray/Rudy?

Reaction Score
"It is not a surprise that the Notice of Allegations mimics the University of Connecticut's position in the arbitration as there is every reason to believe that the NCAA would support its member," Jacques Parenteau, Ollie's attorney, said in a statement.

Ollie's attorney needs to stop with the statements meant to sway public opinion. It's in an arbiter's hands now.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
If the NCAA proves he lied to them, he's going to get hit with a show cause order.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Just saw the news. I’m in New Orleans watching Tulane on tv at a bar and it cane across the ticker.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
A sad ending for sure. But this is the end.

Ollie and his legal team has serious problems now and trying to spin it will not help.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
That’s a bad hit to Ollie’s leverage for 10 million. Does this mean the ncaa’s school investigation is over?

Reaction Score
That’s a bad hit to Ollie’s leverage for 10 million. Does this mean the ncaa’s school investigation is over?
Yes. This is why Hurley took the job. The school knew that Ollie had lied to the NCAA and the school. The only penalty will be a show cause penalty to Ollie. A lengthy one. He should have settled early on like Chief said. The school has all the leverage now.

Reaction Score
None of the violations are all that big a deal in the whole scheme of things but it just reitreates how he didn't want to put in the work, was cutting corners, and lying about it. Tried to tell all of you he isn't really the guy people thought he is and his hubris will cost him millions. Not getting another penny from UConn.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
The show cause is no big deal if he plans on working in the NBA. Right? I doubt he walks away with zero. I’m guessing 3/4 million. How would you like that if you were accused of being terrible at your job?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom