2025 Recruiting: - Braylon Mullins Visiting (6/24) | Page 11 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Braylon Mullins Visiting (6/24)

Reaction Score
Looks like a 8/1 visit

IMG_1247.jpeg

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Can someone share when Mullens will be on campus? I’m wondering if it has anything to with Meleek’s visit last week and Lewis visit this week. The available slots might be disappearing for Braylon.
I think you’d take both and figure out the defense later. You gotta start 2 wings anyways.

Reaction Score
Mullins has amazing endurance if he actually takes all the visits he has scheduled. He seems to like going to the football games so I hope our visit is before the season starts.

9/7 Michigan
9/14 NCar
9/21 Indiana (9/20 his 2 Indiana Elite buddies Moreno/Sisley)

10/19 Tenn
10/25 Ky

UConn, Purdue, and Ohio St have also been scheduled but maybe someone has the dates of those.

I personally like Thomas the most & Mullins as the second guard we take, but just marginally over the other great choices. (Admittedly I haven't watched Acuff yet).

Reaction Score
Mullins has amazing endurance if he actually takes all the visits he has scheduled. He seems to like going to the football games so I hope our visit is before the season starts.

9/7 Michigan
9/14 NCar
9/21 Indiana (9/20 his 2 Indiana Elite buddies Moreno/Sisley)

10/19 Tenn
10/25 Ky

UConn, Purdue, and Ohio St have also been scheduled but maybe someone has the dates of those.

I personally like Thomas the most & Mullins as the second guard we take, but just marginally over the other great choices. (Admittedly I haven't watched Acuff yet).
I thought it was reported 8/1 was the visit.

Reaction Score
Ha…this is an insane amount of visits scheduled. Feels like it’s him or Adams for the wing shooter spot and it may be “first to commit” type situation.

Reaction Score
We are shifting and putting the press on Darius Adams. Hoping he makes it here, but the staff realizes this will be a longer recruitment with a lot more local players

Reaction Score
8 official visits set up. No way he and his parents have that kind of stamina. Each one can be interesting as a stand alone, but week after week traveling and voluntarily listening to full day sales pitches? Thankfully we're first. The next couple will happen because it is still a new experience. Indiana will get their visit with the 3 top 75 kids that are all playing on Indiana Elite and visiting at the same time. I doubt visits set after that will happen.
Wholeheartedly agree with the likely loss of interest and intensity as time goes on........it even affects the interviewers. They get tired of asking the same questions and listening to the answers.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
I guarantee you that there are numerous coaches out there who either (a) could have anticipated what was going to happen (at least as a possibility) and figured out ways to create some decent looks from 3 or (b) made that adjustment in game if they somehow overlooked it as a possibility.

There are absolutely ways to get guys looks. Where were the screens? Edey could have done more to find guys, rather than repeatedly go for 2. (They kept going for 2 when it was clear they couldn't afford to keep doing it.)

I can tell you one coach who absolutely would have gotten them more looks from 3: Jay Wright. And I know that for a fact because he talked about it halftime and mentioned pindown screens as one way Purdue could gin up some more 3s. Didn't happen. No adjustments from Painter.

It can be true that (a) UConn was an awesome defensive team and also true that (b) Painter's game plan sucked. Because both are. Look, UConn was great defensively but I am certain that if the teams had played again the next day, Purdue wouldn't have shot 7 3s. Big L on Painter's part.
Wright also couldn't get over the fact that the shooters did not fake and slide over
with the highly aggressive defending.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I just like itwhen we (finally) keep getting recognized as a blue blood.
View attachment 102415
Is he really still just a 4 star? Because that list doesn't scream 4 star to me. I do think schools are going to start really looking for impact kids who won't jump immediately to the NBA.

Reaction Score
Is he really still just a 4 star? Because that list doesn't scream 4 star to me. I do think schools are going to start really looking for impact kids who won't jump immediately to the NBA.
He's between 24 and 31 in all the ranks right now. Will probably inch up a bit after his Adidas performance. Could see him ending up around where Kon Kneuppel did, 18th.

Reaction Score
This is a good article about his quick rise in the rankings and being a top 25 player. His 47% 3pt. shooting alone will get looks from the blue bloods and everyone one else.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom