2025 Recruiting: - Braylon Mullins discusses his recruitment, timeline | Page 30 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Braylon Mullins discusses his recruitment, timeline

Reaction Score
His shot is so damn quick and his numbers on super high volume from three and in the lane are crazy.
IMG_8649.jpeg

Yeah sign me TF up

Reaction Score
I mean

Mahaney (distributor who can shoot)
Nowell (slasher who can shoot)
Adams (lengthy with a great midrange game)
Mullins (crafty and a sharpshooter)
Stewart (slasher who can shoot)
Reibe (7’ who can stretch your defense and shoot)
Reed (anchor in the middle)
Ross (lengthy and can also shoot)
Abraham (power 3+/4)

Damn you Danny

Reaction Score
I mean

Abraham (power 3+/4)

Damn you Danny
I 'm not sure Ball is gone after this year. He is only 6'3 and a SG. I wouldn't base him leaving off pre-season. Let's see what the can do against the big boys. I still want to see Ball drive. It will be interesting how effective he is when his outside shot is not falling. Last year he seemed so one dimnesional.

Reaction Score
I mean

Abraham (power 3+/4)

Damn you Danny
Chess vs Checkers my friend

Reaction Score
I 'm not sure Ball is gone after this year. He is only 6'3 and a SG. I wouldn't base him leaving off pre-season. Let's see what the can do against the big boys. I still want to see Ball drive. It will be interesting how effective he is when his outside shot is not falling. Last year he seemed so one dimnesional.
There are plenty of successful 6’3-6’4 shooting guards in the league. Look at guys like Bradley Beal, Donovan Mitchell, Donte Divencenzo is gonna get paid, CJ McCollum, etc. His height isn’t a detriment. He has long arms(like Mitchell) and elite athleticism which helps. If he shoot’s the ball the way he has been he’s gone. He’s going to crush the combine.

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
I mean

Abraham (power 3+/4)

Damn you Danny
You don’t think AK is coming back for his 4th ring?

Reaction Score
There are plenty of successful 6’3-6’4 shooting guards in the league. Look at guys like Bradley Beal, Donovan Mitchell, Donte Divencenzo is gonna get paid, CJ McCollum, etc. His height isn’t a detriment. He has long arms(like Mitchell) and elite athleticism which helps. If he shoot’s the ball the way he has been he’s gone. He’s going to crush the combine.
I'm not saying he can't make it. I'm just saying he has to be more consistent and also be able to show he can drive consistently when his outside shot is not falling. There are are a lot of 6-3 Guard in college basketball who are good. He needs to stick out from them and to do that he has to be more consistent. He doesn't have the unique skillset of Hawkins had as an elite shooter coming off the screens and rising high up to get his shots off. I'm not basing him leaving off pre-season and one game against Rhode Island before the season starts. Let's see him do this when we play against the big clubs and then I'm sold. I think there were too many quick takes from one game against a mid to low level ATL 10 team. I'm more about using patience to determine if he will go or not by performing well against the best teams.

Reaction Score
I'm not saying he can't make it. I'm just saying he has to be more consistent and also be able to show he can drive consistently when his outside shot is not falling. There are are a lot of 6-3 Guard in college basketball who are good. He needs to stick out from them and to do that he has to be more consistent. He doesn't have the unique skillset of Hawkins had as an elite shooter coming off the screens and rising high up to get his shots off. I'm not basing him leaving off pre-season and one game against Rhode Island before the season starts. Let's see him do this when we play against the big clubs and then I'm sold. I think there were too many quick takes from one game against a mid to low level ATL 10 team. I'm more about using patience to determine if he will go or not by performing well against the best teams.
The point is there's aren't a lot of 6'3 guards in college with his physical/athletic profile. That makes him stick out from them.

Reaction Score
The point is there's aren't a lot of 6'3 guards in college with his physical/athletic profile. That makes him stick out from them.
So he is going to make the NBA just on athletic talent? I don't this so. He is going to have to show an all around game and consistency.

Reaction Score
So he is going to make the NBA just on athletic talent? I don't this so. He is going to have to show an all around game and consistency.
No but I'm telling you why he stands out from "a lot of 6'3 guards in college basketball."

Of course he has to produce but if you don't recognize there aren't a lot of 6'3 guys in college with his athletic/physical profile O don't know what you're looking at.

Reaction Score
No but I'm telling you why he stands out from "a lot of 6'3 guards in college basketball."

Of course he has to produce but if you don't recognize there aren't a lot of 6'3 guys in college with his athletic/physical profile O don't know what you're looking at.
I didn't say that. He still has to produce and if he doesn't Mahaney will be right there ready to start in his place. I just need to see consistency from him against good opponents. He still isn't driving as much as I think he can with his athletic talent. Maybe his dribble isn't as tight as it needs to be. Remember many of us were wondering including myself if he will make the jump to start. He had good games against NC last year but then had clunkers the rest of the season. I would just like to see some consistency and opening up his all around offensive game before I say he is going in the first round.

Reaction Score

So just after a freshman season we now assume:

He’s done growing

No one under 6’4 is successful in the nba

He’s not good enough to go pro after frosh yr, but we expect it’ll stay that way in the future

people didn’t think TNew or Cam had a shot at all…solo is a better prospect than both of them, and looks to have made a significant leap this offseason.

I’m excited to look back at this in February.

Chill yall.

Reactions: awy
Reaction Score

He’s done growing

He’s not good enough to go pro after frosh yr, but we expect it’ll stay that way in the future

people didn’t think TNew or Cam had a shot at all…solo is a better prospect than both of them, and looks to have made a significant leap this offseason.

Chill yall.
Where are you reading that? I didn't say he can't make it. I'm just saying you can't say he is definitely gone this year after one good pre-season game. He showed glimpses last year too and then when into ruts. He has to show more to say he is NBA ready is all I'm saying. Consistency and the ability to take his man off the dribble as well continue to develop his outside shot. I was more sold on Hawkins than I'm on ball as far as NBA talent. Maybe that changes after this season goes along.

Reaction Score

He’s done growing

Chill yall.
Not to mention the fact that this summer -AAU stats and other Tournaments- He's shooting from three point range at app. 47.5%.. Our offensive schemes with his shot-making will be/would be epic. And from the tape I've seen- Has Solo Ball type ups

Reaction Score
We need Ball or Stewart to emerge (as well as Liam to be as good as advertised) to win the whole thing imo. I’m hoping Alex and two other guys are in the draft, or things would have likely gone awry.

Reaction Score
IMO- Solo is a much better shooter than Westbrook. Not even close. Solo is not a finished package yet-- but defenders would beg Russ to shoot.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom