2025 Recruiting: - Braylon Mullins discusses his recruitment, timeline | Page 29 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Braylon Mullins discusses his recruitment, timeline

Reaction Score
UConn Twitter is not the best of our fandom. I totally understand the position of that IU fan. This is a tough one for them.
Every fanbase has the full spectrum. While most of the IU fanbase had knowledgeable and gracious comments on the boards about Mullins likely committing here, there were other comments that were ugly. It’s just fandom, and it’s similar most everywhere.

Reaction Score
Social media is just plain ugly
Mullins is a courageous kid and deserves every bit of the warm embrace this fanbase will give him. The upcoming decision he’s likely to make will not be popular with a lot of his friends, family, and acquaintances. Those who genuinely care about him will understand and support him. But he’s clearly willing to go outside of his comfort zone to challenge himself.

Reaction Score
Mullins is a courageous kid and deserves every bit of the warm embrace this fanbase will give him. The upcoming decision he’s likely to make will not be popular with a lot of his friends, family, and acquaintances. Those who genuinely care about him will understand and support him. But he’s clearly willing to go outside of his comfort zone to challenge himself.
I think most rationale humans beings will get it and be very supportive. We may even find us pulling over an Indiana following as a state that appreciates great hoops, and who’s coaching icon was a bit nutty in his own right ;).

Reaction Score
Mullins is nasty. He has solid size for a shooting guard but not great NBA size- 6'4 with narrow shoulders but good lord can this kid shoot.

He's the best shooter in the class and is going to be one of the best shooters we've ever had. Off the dribble, off the catch, from the logo. He's also underrated athletically, kid is pretty bouncy and quick in his movements.

Reaction Score
Mullins is nasty. He has solid size for a shooting guard but not great NBA size- 6'4 with narrow shoulders but good lord can this kid shoot.

He's the best shooter in the class and is going to be one of the best shooters we've ever had. Off the dribble, off the catch, from the logo. He's also underrated athletically, kid is pretty bouncy and quick in his movements.

That's what I noticed when watching him. Kid has all sorts of footwork and types of shots... transition, off curls, going left, going right. Tremendous diversity of his shotmaking. Same thing I saw with Hawkins as a high schooler.

Reaction Score

Pretty interesting form. Definitely a sharpshooter, his form kind of reminds me of Draymond’s lol. People always joked it looks like Dray shoots with a backpack on, kinda looks like that with Braylon too.

Reaction Score

His two videos were my favorites this summer. The quick and low release is fun to watch and as you said he’s much more athletic and scrappy than people would think based on his archetype. His frame is narrow but assuming that catches up there is a lot to like in terms of his pro outlook.

Reaction Score

His two videos were my favorites this summer. The quick and low release is fun to watch and as you said he’s much more athletic and scrappy than people would think based on his archetype. His frame is narrow but assuming that catches up there is a lot to like in terms of his pro outlook.

His shot is so damn quick and his numbers on super high volume from three and in the lane are crazy.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom