2025 Recruiting: - Braylon Mullins discusses his recruitment, timeline | Page 28 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Braylon Mullins discusses his recruitment, timeline

Reaction Score

Attachments

• 691CFE5B-52C8-433B-9066-ECB67049D65C.jpeg
    691CFE5B-52C8-433B-9066-ECB67049D65C.jpeg
    184.4 KB · Views: 736
Reaction Score
My guy Johnnie Selvie was also in that class as a JuCo.
If anyone can name the 5th guy in that class without cheating I’d be very impressed (I have a weird memory for these things).

Reaction Score
Shamon Tooles.

I knew about Shamon.... Then I double checked and also found Robert Swain also who transfered to Charlestown after 2 years at UConn. .
I remember Shamon Tooles ended up being a pretty good rapper under the name Toolez. I wish I could remember some of the songs I listened to back in the day.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
This could go a lot of places but this thread has the most eyes right now so

For whatever reason, I think it's funny that the one AI pic in that tweet is Duke's Scheyer

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score
I remember Shamon Tooles ended up being a pretty good rapper under the name Toolez. I wish I could remember some of the songs I listened to back in the day.

Reaction Score
I'd love to ask him his scoring rubric for differentiating between 20% and 25% confidence.

The whole recruiting tracking/trending world is a akin to witchcraft, tea leaves, numerology, tarot cards, and other bullpoopery. "Momentum is building"...like they are reporting on rocks rolling down a mountain.

It is amusing and entertaining, at least. Paying to access it is kinda goofy, but to each their own with disposable income.
I just gave you laugh for using "bullpoopery", LMFAO, I am laughing hysterically just saying the word. But I do agree, maybe not 100%, but for the most extent with you that recruiting news is all those things. Even when people say player X is a done deal to UConn, I just shake my head. Those people could be correct when it is all said and done, but my saying is "it is not a done deal until there is signature and it's a done deal".

Reaction Score
I’ve been confusing Mike Anderson and Mike Woodson for a while now lol. Was wondering how he kept getting head coaching jobs. Makes sense, they’re two different people…..

Btw, anyone see the latest sleepers media on Mullins? It’s a hoot. They read the Tipton article about UConn being in the lead and interpret it as Indiana is the favorite lol. Also had back to back videos on Bundalo being KU, and right after he put out his top 4, and now they’re picking UNC (and also said Bundalo’s recruitment is all over the place which I think is a little disrespectful to him imo).

Honestly sleepers is somewhat entertaining to listen to how Big ten fans think, and they put out so much content that it’s reasonable they’re not in the know on a lot of recruitments. But man, these guys are just always wrong on UConn. Let’s hope Mullins and Bundalo are the next two they’re wrong on.

awy

Reaction Score
they are just being anti UConn without appearing as such but it's pretty easy to tell. the creative reading in that particular video is a bit too much so it became more obvious but it's always been there

Reaction Score
they are just being anti UConn without appearing as such but it's pretty easy to tell. the creative reading in that particular video is a bit too much so it became more obvious but it's always been there
The truth will smack them in their collective faces over the next 1-2 weeks.

Reactions: awy

awy

Reaction Score
The truth will smack them in their collective faces over the next 1-2 weeks.
the only reason I'm checking up on them is to watch the reactions lol. watching haters react is pretty good content. they might have some sort of humiliation fetish though

Reaction Score
Sleepers are generally clueless. They get all the same stuff we do here and then often put a bizarre B10 PHD body language spin on it. The new guy they brought on is entirely awful. His rationale for his takes is so off the mark it makes you want to throw a tomato at him.

UC1995

Back to Basics!
Reaction Score
If we pull off Mullins I can't wait to listen to these guys try to spin this interview.

Reaction Score
If we pull off Mullins I can't wait to listen to these guys try to spin this interview.

This might be the goofiest video they've put out. We're guilty on the boneyard of overanalyzing every word of an interview from a recruit, but man this feels like just unabashed desperation to churn out some content.

Reaction Score

The logic and reasoning around the word "fun" sounds so much like the stuff we used to hear in the past in New England. Some athletes do actually think this way.

Reaction Score
The logic and reasoning around the word "fun" sounds so much like the stuff we used to hear in the past in New England. Some athletes do actually think this way.
This one had me on the fringe of giving up on them, even as a guy who has found them light and entertaining. It’s mainly the new doofus with the weird takes, not sure where he came from. He makes it sound like college athletes with millions on the line look to go to college for fun as a priority. His takes are almost entirely verbal diarrhea. I don’t mind the other guys.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom