2025 Recruiting: - Braylon Mullins discusses his recruitment, timeline | Page 17 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Braylon Mullins discusses his recruitment, timeline

Reaction Score
IU and UNC obviously have incredible basketball traditions, but Dan Hurley and staff are the best in the country. The UConn brand is the hottest in the sport, we’re developing guys at a high rate and sending them to the pros, and the smarts and toughness that Hurley demands from his players is unmatched. If you’re a high level player with pro aspirations, there’s no other place in the country that will better prepare you for the next level.

Reaction Score
Hopeful for the Huskies but it’s going to be tough to compete with the IU NIL and the chance to be a major piece in restoring them to relevance (especially since it seems like his family would like him home).
I think it depends on how “savvy” he and his parents are. Their decision is basically, “do we take more money now, or do we take a little less now, in order to improve our chances of more in the future?”

In short, DH is far more likely to get him NBA-ready, and turn him into a lottery pick (“hello, Jordan Hawkins!” “Hello, Stephon Castle!” “Hello, Donovan Clingan!”) than Mike Woodson. So, if they’re savvy, the decision is pretty clear cut, IMO.

Reaction Score
If the kid was as sure of where he’s going as some of these gurus he wouldn’t wait until the 23rd. Long 16 days ahead boys.

Reaction Score
If the kid was as sure of where he’s going as some of these gurus he wouldn’t wait until the 23rd. Long 16 days ahead boys.
0ne is a prime number so that means he is going to UConn and he is committing on the 23rd .
2 plus 3 is 5, another prime number .You cant argue with math

Reaction Score
Hopeful for the Huskies but it’s going to be tough to compete with the IU NIL and the chance to be a major piece in restoring them to relevance (especially since it seems like his family would like him home).
If IU had a competent coach with an offensive system from the past decade, I would feel a lot more pessimistic about our chances.

awy

Reaction Score
the reason he takes time is to explore and prepare for a big step into the unknown. if he is staying there's nothing to prepare for

Reaction Score
Would have to think he knows where he’s going, or leaning heavily. Maybe just pressing out NIL, if that. I don’t think you schedule a date unless you know. All info is on the table. Felt like some of the earlier commits announced a date like 10 days out, Jasper Johnson, etc. All part of the pageantry.

If anything I’d read the tea leaves from the program side - who is actively recruiting alternatives.

Reaction Score
Would have to think he knows where he’s going, or leaning heavily. Maybe just pressing out NIL, if that. I don’t think you schedule a date unless you know. All info is on the table. Felt like some of the earlier commits announced a date like 10 days out, Jasper Johnson, etc. All part of the pageantry.

If anything I’d read the tea leaves from the program side - who is actively recruiting alternatives.
He’s coming here…..no inside knowledge, just a gut. Followed by Reibe.

Reaction Score
the reason he takes time is to explore and prepare for a big step into the unknown. if he is staying there's nothing to prepare for
Or maybe, and hear me out here, he just has a genuinely tough decision. A quick decision would definitely imply Indiana, but taking his time doesn't mean the opposite.

Reaction Score
Or maybe, and hear me out here, he just has a genuinely tough decision. A quick decision would definitely imply Indiana, but taking his time doesn't mean the opposite.
I don’t know jack ish.

But I think the tough decision isn’t where to go. But rather how to let an entire state down.

He knows.

awy

Reaction Score
nah I'm speaking it into existence. do not interrupt the ritual

Reaction Score
Any know who Bobby Bags is got this from IU forum
IMG_8148.jpeg

Anybody know this Bobby Bags guy … got this from IU forum

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I don’t know jack ish.

But I think the tough decision isn’t where to go. But rather how to let an entire state down.

He knows.
He might know, but I can't imagine finding a way to let down mom and dad is easy.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
IU fans are losing confidence here fwiw. An insider close to the recruitment said he heard UConn lean before the date was announced, and trilly is awol in their server.

Not to get anyone’s hopes too high, but I think we’re in a good spot…

Reaction Score
IU fans are losing confidence here fwiw. An insider close to the recruitment said he heard UConn lean before the date was announced, and trilly is awol in their server.

Not to get anyone’s hopes too high, but I think we’re in a good spot…
Where did you see this?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom