2025 Recruiting: - Braylon Mullins discusses his recruitment, timeline | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Braylon Mullins discusses his recruitment, timeline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Since the Braylon Mullins, and all UConn recruiting threads to that matter, have terriblly gone off the tracks, I figured it's time to start a new one...which of course will inevitably fly off the tracks in short order. The following article doesn't shed a great deal of light, though like most, if not all our recruits, Braylon won't be deciding till late October or early November. Though one interesting tidbit in the article, he said he's going to narrow his list next week.

Five-star senior Braylon Mullins discusses his recruitment, timeline

Like many of you, I keep on reading the latest replies, hoping to find some new information on the recruit that is listed in the title to only find a string of posts that have nothing to do with that said recruit. I think I should have my head examined for checking these threads multiple times a day. My new plan is if I don't see in the title, "Welcome to UConn" or some similar title, I'm not going to open them. Well I'm sure that plan won't last more than 24 hours. I should go to some sort of AA type meeting and say, "My name is DogMania, and I'm a UConn Husky fan". :)

Reaction Score
Since the Braylon Mullins, and all UConn recruiting threads to that matter, have terriblly gone off the tracks, I figured it's time to start a new one...which of course will inevitably fly off the tracks in short order. The following article doesn't shed a great deal of light, though like most, if not all our recruits, Braylon won't be deciding till late October or early November. Though one interesting tidbit in the article, he said he's going to narrow his list next week.

Five-star senior Braylon Mullins discusses his recruitment, timeline

Like many of you, I keep on reading the latest replies, hoping to find some new information on the recruit that is listed in the title to only find a string of posts that have nothing to do with that said recruit. I think I should have my head examined for checking these threads multiple times a day. My new plan is if I don't see in the title, "Welcome to UConn" or some similar title, I'm not going to open them. Well I'm sure that plan won't last more than 24 hours. I should go to some sort of AA type meeting and say, "My name is DogMania, and I'm a UConn Husky fan". :)
Your own post went off the tracks.

And thank you for the link and fresh thread.

Reaction Score
Even if we get Adams, Mullins could be a perfect sharpshooter replacement for McNeeley at wing, so I see room for him.
If we don’t get Lewis then sure I’d still like 2 Gs/Ws but there’s no room for all 3

Reaction Score
Trimming list down to 3 today, was thought to be 5. Maybe he’s accelerating the process a tad. This makes it a little spicier as one of his recent visits/buzz gonna get trimmed. We know IU is staying as if anything to not upset the locals if he does decide to go elsewhere. Then down to UConn, UK and UNC likely.

Reaction Score
UConn, Indiana, UNC
That is my guess. I'm assuming you did not actually post his factual selection within 4 minutes of the post he was announcing today.

awy

Reaction Score
UNC still being there over UK disproves the indiana board 'insider' story that he's deciding schools based on commute.

Reaction Score
UNC still being there over UK disproves the indiana board 'insider' story that he's deciding schools based on commute.
I think the 3 was a guess, not his actual announcement. If he announced, I haven't seen it yet

Reaction Score
Braylon Mullins to announce his top3 today .. I think it’s gonna be UNC, UConn & Indiana

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
UK would be coming off the list because of their new commit from Jasper. Same way Adams committing could effect us.

The same insiders were told that it would be cut to 3 last night too. They seem pretty plugged in to this recruitment.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
If Mullins lands with IU because we took Adams they can fall into a really nice recruiting class with him and Haralson as their backcourt.

Reaction Score
Even if we get Adams, Mullins could be a perfect sharpshooter replacement for McNeeley at wing, so I see room for him.
I think adams is likely the first to commit unless mullins changes his timeline. If mullins commits after i could see adams decomitting. I think there is room for both but adams people probably see things differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom