Brandon Austin decides today no PC per twitter | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Brandon Austin decides today no PC per twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
On Twitter he called out somebody for mistaking him as a forward. He replied something like, "I play the 1 playboy." To me that is pretty pompous and distasteful attitude from an incoming recruit. Also he's decomitted to like a billion schools and ZagsBlog said academics were probably an issue, as to why teams either dropped him or told him not to come. I'm not saying that the latter is true, look at Ryan Boatright he committed to like 3 schools before UConn and he turned out alright.

No doubt Austin would be a big pickup, but I don't think we need more depth at the small forward/guard position. We should be looking for centers and power forwards.

Have you been paying any attention whatsoever to our recruiting this year?? there are two players (Jordan Bell and XRM) who didnt come, both due to grade/SAT issues. As far as the twitter thing - it was a UConn fan posting to him asking him to come, that we need him at the 3. Not sure what's so "pompous and distasteful" about correcting him and telling him that he's a 1. and as far as looking for 5's and 4's .... any time you can get a top 25 guy you dont turn him away. All I can say is thank god you have no influence whatsoever on this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom