Bracket to be Announced 5 PM on ESPN2 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Bracket to be Announced 5 PM on ESPN2

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Just got in thinking the bracket show was 7PM. I knew already about the debacle in the afternoon but kept away from news sources to try to get some level of surprise. Than I find out 5PM. My question is.

Did they switch from 7 to 5 because of the screw up ? Was any reason given
for messing up the WCBB 2 times in one day?

Reaction Score
id rather have louisville/maryland/ore st/tennessee/buffalo/rutgers than notre dame or baylor or miss st/baylor
as long as KLS is ready by sunday, i am confident/comfortable with our chances.

Plebe

Reaction Score
Not really a good draw for Oregon, IMO. Slated for rematches with Syracuse in the Sweet 16 and Miss St in the Elite 8. I think the rematch tends to psychologically favor the team that lost the regular season game (provided the teams are competitive to begin with).

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Wow, if TN somehow gets past UCLA and MD. we would see them in the S16.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score

RogueDave

Wasn’t Me!
Reaction Score
Very Happy with the bracket and seeding...Bias against UCONN love it...The teams chip on their shoulder just got huge...Team is going to take this disrespect personally...

They have been working all season for this...nice rest before tournament play, starting to have a real bench, a couple games to get Lou back in the flow and then we go to town in Albany...

Taking on these teams one at a time...These teams are preparing to battle UCONN team...Unfortunately for them...UCONN is prepared for a War...

Going to take these teams at the Albany regional as the saying goes...”Out a Whole New Door”...

See ND Game for reference...

Then it is to Final Four...Where very tough matchups await...

We will see...I Love this Team!!!

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
Wow, if TN somehow gets past UCLA and MD. we would see them in the S16.

1552951228477.png

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Just heard Andy Landers tortured answer to a question on the challenges for the LV’s. He paused, talked around leadership and consistency issues, and did everything he could not to mention HW. My sense is that he knows HW’s job is at stake and he doesn’t want to weigh in on her in a manner that might just push her out of a job.

Plebe

Reaction Score
It's just sad that 2 of the 4 are from the SEC...but I believe one of the goals of the Committee is to make sure as many P5 schools as possible get into the Tournament.
No, this is not true. If that were the goal, they could've easily left out UCF and let in TCU, for example.

Reaction Score
If teams hold to their seedings, UCONN will need to defeat Maryland, Louisville, Notre Dame, and Baylor to win the championship.
Yup and 3 of the 4 teams are ones that we played during the season OOC.
Do any of the other Regionals have the same situation?

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
Well, poop! I recorded the 7 pm Selection Special and they're acting like the bracket had already been revealed. No drama. Boo ESPN!

Reaction Score
No, this is not true. If that were the goal, they could've easily left out UCF and let in TCU, for example.
No, I actually believe it. It's all about the $$$.
And I said "one" of the goals...

Plebe

Reaction Score
Just heard Andy Landers tortured answer to a question on the challenges for the LV’s. He paused, talked around leadership and consistency issues, and did everything he could not to mention HW. My sense is that he knows HW’s job is at stake and he doesn’t want to weigh in on her in a manner that might just push her out of a job.
That was so awkward.

Maria Taylor: What is one thing different that you'd like to see from Tennessee as they enter the tournament.
<LONG, PREGNANT PAUSE ... so long I thought maybe the audio wasn't working>
Andy Landers: Well, I don't know if you can name just one thing.

Plebe

Reaction Score
No, I actually believe it. It's all about the $$$.
And I said "one" of the goals...
Okay, well, you're welcome to believe it despite the fact that there's no evidence for it and plenty of evidence to the contrary.

Reaction Score
Okay, well, you're welcome to believe it despite the fact that there's no evidence for it and plenty of evidence to the contrary.
Thank you (seriously).
I also believe that Lee Harvey Oswald was not the lone assassin of JFK, so...

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
I am looking forward to enjoying a couple of great wins in Albany and driving home elated. The team can't do anything about the seeding but win or lose. You've got to beat great teams to win. At least we don't need to fight any trees to get into the FF. Go Huskies!

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Of course not. The chair also said that MSST's wins over Tennessee, Arkansas and South Carolina in the SEC Tournament elevated them to a one seed. BS excuse at best. So the SEC gets preferential treatment. Its the P5 versus G5 crap that has invaded college sports.

Now for a little play on words. NCAA selection committee screwed the pooch. The Big Dog is going to come back and bite you in your gluteus maximus.
They actually beat Tennessee, Mizzou, and Arkansas in the SEC tourney. I thought playing Arkansas instead of South Carolina in the championship game would keep them from a #1 seed as it prevented another win over a Top 16 team in the Gamecocks.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom