Bouknight thinks he's ready, wanted to play Saturday! Help is on the way maybe Wednesday | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Bouknight thinks he's ready, wanted to play Saturday! Help is on the way maybe Wednesday

C

Chief00

This is the best part. Chief fixed the schedule, revised the COVID protocols, and in so doing convinced Boutnight to come back. Pure lunatic _____.
Where did I say anything about me fixing the schedule and Covid protocols? While I agree 100% with what was done, I have given credit to unnamed others. I DM a couple of people I trust to keep private, who does deserves the credit but it’s not smart for me to name them publicly.
The “pure lunacy” is you should be looking in the mirror while posting the lunacy word.

Dutch Boyd

A fine place to live
Reaction Score
Where did I say anything about me fixing the schedule and Covid protocols? While I agree 100% with what was done, I have given credit to unnamed others. I DM a couple of people I trust to keep private, who does deserves the credit but it’s not smart for me to name them publicly.
The “pure lunacy” is you should be looking in the mirror while posting the lunacy word.
Not referring to yourself in the third person? Feeling ok?

Last edited:

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
hey, el jefe! ur latest opus is over 5k! noice, and keep making them nutz! big fun.

dis place should cut a check to you.

Reaction Score
Dave Borges said on a PC pod today that he thinks Bouknight is definitely playing tomorrow

Source:

1612914606444.gif

C

Chief00

@Chief00 i feel like you owe me a thank you. I’m apparently taking a lot of heat off of you.

No heat on Chief LOL. A very successful week. But, thank you for being a UConn fan.

I didn’t read all the posts in this thread, but typically posters like @superjohn don’t understand dynamic situations, the cross currents involved and how outcomes can be influenced. It’s all a steep learning curve for someone who after every game thinks we should be highly ranked, the coach should be fired, or the starting lineup should be changed because someone plays well off the bench.

I like to think the reason why the Briefs are so popular is that we take an objective basketball approach with the same standard subject line rather than a screaming headline about how incompetent the coach is after a loss and how highly ranked we should be after a win.

Really, I just start the discussion and then participate like others do. It is amazing we had 5k views last game despite the thread being quarantined during the critical first 3 postgame hours - with the first reply at 5pm. I think the reason for the success is it’s basketball based so it’s not dependent on the raw emotions after a loss or a win.

If Chief gets the criticism after a close loss that I am too upbeat or after a close win that I am not positive enough - I kind of know I am probably providing the right balance. Good and bad things happen in both wins and loses.

Reaction Score
Danny wants to win Wednesday more than any other game we have played this year.
David duke is gonna be tough for uconn to deal with without Bouknight. I don’t see uconn winning tomorrow without Bouknight.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Danny wants to win Wednesday more than any other game we have played this year.
Then he can start with having a solid offensive game plan, pay attention to the action, not the refs and DO NOT PLAY COLES/GAFF together

C

Chief00

Huh. I guess I must have missed it when the NFL teams played more than one game a week.
They kept on trucking - adjusted and got their games in - the record speaks for itself. In case you missed it, the Super Bowl was played last Sunday as planned.

C

Chief00

Then he can start with having a solid offensive game plan, pay attention to the action, not the refs and DO NOT PLAY COLES/GAFF together
Always motivating - reminds me of Chief.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom