Bouknight thinks he's ready, wanted to play Saturday! Help is on the way maybe Wednesday | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Bouknight thinks he's ready, wanted to play Saturday! Help is on the way maybe Wednesday

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
How can I help you?

I think they're referring to these quotes from a few weeks ago.

Ok. Here’s the deal with Bouknight:

he wants to play and I have no idea if anyone is advising him to sit but if so he is not listening to that.
He is practicing now, just not full contact. He wants to be back for the seton hall game but Hurley is intent on him having a few full contact practices first. Like it or not, Hurley doesn’t want to play anyone if they don’t have a few real practices first. Expect him back for Providence game.

You sound very confident and that’s cool but you are not accurate.....respectfully

@Kenny11 was right on the money and you were not.

Reaction Score

Actually he wasn’t.....I wouldn’t have commented on it if I thought he was.
However you won’t know or believe that until tomorrow. Then we can revisit this.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I said he wouldn’t be playing......how was that incorrect?
The assumption and expectation right now is that he will be playing in tomorrow's game.

You stated with certainty that he would not be playing in tomorrow's game.

I trust you are sticking with that?

Reaction Score
Actually he wasn’t.....I wouldn’t have commented on it if I thought he was.
However you won’t know or believe that until tomorrow. Then we can revisit this.
Kenny11 said Bouknight wanted to play Saturday and was pushing for it but Hurley wanted him to get a few practices in first. After the game Saturday Hurley said Bouknight wanted to play Saturday and was pushing for it but they decided to hold him out.

I don't understand how you don't see he was spot on

Reaction Score

This is what I heard 2 weeks ago from someone close to the team that is accurate about 85% of the time I talk to her about the team (and much less accurate on recruiting things) and has been very accurate on Bouknight related things in the past. If I'm off by a game or so, that is fine. I don't know Bouknight personally but I'm just a fan that can't wait to see him back.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
Chief is all smiles - despite Saturday’s loss it’s been a great week for Chief and the team - with Bouknight aligning with showing the NBA GMs what a crazy a_s leader/competitor he is - and could go top 5 - if he pulls it off. And enabling that is a dependable schedule now - where the team plays every 3/4 days and if an individual needs to be weeded out - we do that but don’t blow up the entire team or game. The NFL has been very successful with that approach. It’s all coming together now and Chief would like to thank the people who made it possible - you know who you are! Without a dependable schedule, it made no sense for Bouknight to come back.
Chief tells the squad - play on!

Boy, that dream must have been a good one. Zoloft? Ambien?

Reaction Score
Kenny11 said Bouknight wanted to play Saturday and was pushing for it but Hurley wanted him to get a few practices in first. After the game Saturday Hurley said Bouknight wanted to play Saturday and was pushing for it but they decided to hold him out.

I don't understand how you don't see he was spot on
Because the wording is incorrect. That game was never bouk’s target date. Doesn’t matter who is saying what.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
And enabling that is a dependable schedule now - where the team plays every 3/4 days and if an individual needs to be weeded out - we do that but don’t blow up the entire team or game. The NFL has been very successful with that approach.
Huh. I guess I must have missed it when the NFL teams played more than one game a week.

Reaction Score
Because the wording is incorrect. That game was never bouk’s target date. Doesn’t matter who is saying what.
This guy. Where does @Kenny11 say SH was the target date. Just leave

Reaction Score
This guy. Where does @Kenny11 say SH was the target date. Just leave
The guy is on a ravenous UConn board where we are starving for our star lottery pick to come back ASAP and he continues to troll. And he claims he is a UConn fan too.

Reaction Score
Anyone know why the providence game is at 4pm?

Reaction Score
“He wants to be back for the seton hall game” suggest a target date
Let it go please. There is nothing that says you have to reply to everything anyone on here writes.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
and if you include what he said immediately after that, you'd see that the target date was most likely PC. give it up.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score

"He wants to be back for the Seton Hall game" means just that. Following that statement by immediately saying "Hurley wants to get him a few full practices before he plays so Providence is more likely" does not suggest that Seton Hall is the target, it suggests that Providence is but that Bouk is pushing to come back sooner (which is usually the case for great competitors).

Curiouser
Reaction Score
"He wants to be back for the Seton Hall game" means just that. Following that statement by immediately saying "Hurley wants to get him a few full practices before he plays so Providence is more likely" does not suggest that Seton Hall is the target, it suggests that Providence is but that Bouk is pushing to come back sooner (which is usually the case for great competitors).
I have to think watching Buckets last night made him even a little more eager to get back on the court:

Reaction Score
Corny, what I’m trying to do is give accurate information.
Dude us Yarders have a short memory. Its best to disappear allowing our memory to fade and come back in a different topic with a new unrelated post. The more you fight, explain or try to prove only jolts the recall to no end.

Trust me come March your post will be forgotten, unless you don't want it to. Another approach is to say you're wrong (even if you don't believe it) so we all can move on. Your not the first.

Just saying let it go, you don't always have to be right (or prove it so).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom